FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orders sent
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Pookie?

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

Work finished, orders now in.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Need orders from Kassi and I can process the turn. I'm at work and have nothing better to do, so Kassi please send your orders soon

Comment

Working on them now.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

... aaand sent.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

And what a wonderful set of orders it is

This turn 2 is going to be even better than turn 1.

Comment

Tease.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Tease? More like bad news, knowing Ljube's alignment

Comment

Last turn wasn't so bad. For me.

Comment

Did Ljube find something better to do at work then Galactic Overlord?

Looking forward to seeing the results of the slaughter

/me
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Turn 2 - Jam at Jam's

“What? You are saying these bases can’t be refitted? We can’t build new ships?” DrSpike raged at his lieutenant.
                            “I am sorry my Lord, but joncha has built in security features and computer viruses that render the production lines unusable. Only he knows the codes with which he could restore production.”
                            “In that case we have no business here any more. I need productive bases, not some space junk. Prepare the fleet! We’re going back! We’ll chase joncha out!”
                            “Yes my Lord.”
                            “And destroy those computers. We don’t want joncha retaking his bases at some point and restoring production.”

DrSpike arrived at his former bases eager to fight a decisive battle with joncha, but the reckoning was not meant to happen. The bases were deserted. DrSpike captured them without a single torpedo fired.

“My Overlord”, reported DrSpike’s trusted lieutenant, “I had hoped we would be able to restore production here, but joncha has done the same thing with our computers that we did with his.”
                            “That cursed joncha”, blasted DrSpike. “I shall not rest until I see him dead!”

But where was joncha at the same time? At Jamski’s bases, attacking him together with his trusty ally Kassiopeia. He even surrendered the supreme command of the fleets to his ally.

“Admiral Ljube-ljcvetko! We’re picking up a huge fleet near our perimeter!” reported captain of Jamski’s carrier cruiser HolyO’Duckie.
                            “Inform our Overlord Jamski immediately”, replied Admiral Ljube-ljcvetko.
                            “But he is nowhere to be found!”
                            “Damn! There isn’t any time to lose! I’ll assume command!”

Battle 1: Kassiopeia and joncha attack Jamski
                            Kassiopeia: 4LD, 3FD, 2TD, 2LB, 2FB, 2TB, 2TF, OOB: FLL-TFT, close in, fight to the death
                            Joncha: 3LD, 2FD, 3TD, 1FC, OOB: FLL-TFT, close in, fight to the death
                            Allied total: 7LD, 5FD, 5TD, 2LB, 2FB, 2TB, 1FC, OOB FLL-TFT, close in, fight to the death
                            Jamski: 4LD, 3FD, 4TD, Pookie, HolyO’Duckie, No OoB received – RANDOM OoB: FFL-LTT

28F – 14F – Jamski takes 14 hits
                            136L – 14F – Jamski takes 122 hits
                            68L – 36L – Jamski takes 32 hits and his entire fleet is destroyed.

Kassiopeia and joncha take control of all Jamski’s bases. They split the ten bases 5 each.

One previously unremarkable race of birdlike creatures led by overlord Sparrowhawk is trying to find its place in the struggle for the domination in the alpha quadrant. This race is very gifted. They have the best fighter pilots in the quadrant. In spite of this edge, their leader chose to build, build, build, and neglected military to such an extent that he virtually invited someone to take those poorly defended fat bases.

Battle 2: Whoha attacks Sparrowhawk
                            Whoha: 30FF, 30TF, OOB: TTF-FLL, back off, bunch together
                            Sparrowhawk: 5LT, 2LB, 2FB, 2TB, OOB: LFL-TFT, close in, normal

60T – 31L – Sparrowhawk takes 29 hits
                            30T – 6F – Sparrowhawk takes 24 hits
                            30F – 62L – Whoha takes 32 hits

Whoha loses 16 torpedo frigates, while Sparrowhawk loses 4 laser titans and 2 laser battleships.

60F - 12T - Sparrowhawk takes 48 hits
                            0L - 3F - Whoha takes 3 hits
                            0L - 24T - Whoha takes 24 hits

Sparrowhawk is eliminated, while Whoha loses 29 torpedo frigates. He takes over Sparrowhawk’s 5 bases. Also his last torpedo frigate is damaged.

In other news, a coalition of the Federation of Planets led by General Tacticus and the Klingon Empire led by Emperor Skanky captured undefended DrSpike’s bases.

Code:
                            Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs TotalShips Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
                            Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
                            :) Smiley 4 20 15 2 - - - - - - - - - 9 4 - - -
                            DrSpike (2) 12 14 - - - - - - 8 3 3 - - - - - -
                            GeneralTacticus 5(2) 30 24 6 6 6 - - - 1 1 1 - - - 1 1 1
                            joncha (5) 14 9 - - - - 1 - - - - 3 2 3 - - -
                            Kassiopeia 4(6) 32 17 - - 2 - - - 2 2 2 4 3 2 - - -
                            Kuciwalker 6 32 6 - - - - - - - - - - - - 2 2 2
                            Skanky Burns 4(2) 24 15 - 1 1 - - - - - - 5 4 4 - - -
                            Spaced Cowboy 5 31 8 - - - - - - - - - - 4 4 - - -
                            Whoha 3(5) 25 30[1] - 30 [1] - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            Last edited by Ljube; September 29, 2004, 20:26.

Comment

Oops, looks like someone didn't spend enough time trying to figure out this game after all

/me

Edit: Though if someone with the patience to help me with this for next game would help me with the modifiers it would be appreciated.

I don't know how:

Whoha: 30FF, 30TF, OOB: TTF-FLL, back off, bunch together
                              Sparrowhawk: 5LT, 2LB, 2FB, 2TB, OOB: LFL-TFT, close in, normal

becomes:

120T – 62L – Sparrowhawk takes 58 hits
                              60T – 12F – Sparrowhawk takes 48 hits
                              60F – 124L – Whoha takes 64 hits

I think it is all basic math, x2, add all the BPs together and such...but I am lost somewhere
                              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

... and there was much rejoicing.

Comment

Working...
                                X