No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia XXV - Renaissance in Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we know the other killer is a cardinal, but which one? I don't know enough about Renaissance religious figures to say who the other clues point to....
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Actually, my list of deaths were made at the start of the game and were purely random. Alas.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• The evidence most certainly suggests Jonny

Comment

• Thank goodness for random lists working in my favour for once.

Given that gjramsey is just a promoted Cardinal, then by joncha's logic only he and Kassiopeia are innocent. Intriguing.

Comment

• We caught Skanky, and we know that the other killer is a cardinal. So, yes, Kassiopeia and I are innocent beyond doubt.

You, on the other hand are not. I think either you've been suckered-in by Lj-lj handing me the scapegoat character, or this is part of your fiendish mafia plot.

Now we all know that the duke o' york is no sucker, so therefor you must be the mafia.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• The clues against poor Mr. Burns were too obvious. I sold him out.

Forgive me Skanky

Comment

• I know the feeling, Ljube

That Jonny character seems awfully suspicious.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Kalius to add some juice to the mix

Comment

• Jonny - 2 votes
                    duke o' york - 1 vote
                    Kalius - 1 vote
                    joncha - 1 vote

Tuberski and Jonny still to vote.

Voting will close in 7 hours.

Comment

• Since, I still think he is the mafia, duke o' york, for the tie.

ACK!
                      Last edited by Tuberski; September 9, 2004, 13:36.
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• What tie? It's quite obvious who Jonny'll vote for... if he'll show up in time, that is.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I know, but it's not a sure thing he'll show up.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Jonny - 2 votes
                            duke o' york - 2 votes
                            Kalius - 1 vote
                            joncha - 1 vote

Jonny didn't vote.

Voting will close in 6 hours.

Comment

• Hmm... a difficult decision...

Duke o' York

Comment

• Well I guess that's it.