Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Therefore a wise prince will seek means by which his subjects
    will always and in every possible condition of things have need
    of his government, and then they will always be faithful to him.
    ^
    ^ -- Niccolo Machiavelli,
    ^ "The Prince"

Comment

• *shakes head*

Why, why, why have you allowed the only artist with an obvious clue pointing to him to live...
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• because it's mafia @ 'poly, and that's the only way we play the game.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Is it significant that the only people who have posted since the latest deaths are all dead and don't get a vote?

Perhaps there is something to the theory of being quiet and living longer :hmm:
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
            *shakes head*

Why, why, why have you allowed the only artist with an obvious clue pointing to him to live...
            Are you speaking of Skanky, per chance?
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
              Are you speaking of Skanky, per chance?
              Precisely. Why else would I have been killed by a mafia when I had done exactly jack and squat in the story otherwise? The Medicis wouldn't have killed me over Cesare...
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Joncha has almost been voted to death 2 rounds in a row. Tis high time we went through with it.

/me returns to painting ceilings
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• duke o' york goes back to getting a sore neck admiring Skanky's work while agreeing that Joncha has seemed to lead a charmed life so far.

Comment

• I live??? shocking....

Skanky, and some of his art is over-rated

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      Joncha has almost been voted to death 2 rounds in a row.
                      Divine intervention. Obviously God has thrown his influence behind joncha, not you, Skanky.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I can't believe you are letting Joncha get away with murder.

Comment

• Joncha needs to be docpiled.

Comment

• I see dead people voting everywhere

"Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I love muddying the waters, don't you Joncha?

Should be 3-3, after disregarding the dead people.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Skanky

Comment

Working...
                                X