Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent Skanky an email, and he pretty much said that he was afraid to race with Rah, or maybe that is my loose interpretation of what was said.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, while I have problems believing that, I did beat him the last time and have two wins.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have been following this for a while and would like to give it a try, though even after following the last couple games, slipstream for instance seems beyond me and I am not sure I get everything that is done.....but if it is not to late, I would happily give it a try
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Orders sent, but for some strange reason I got it into my head to use r instead of m in my orders.

I really hope I don't start the race in the wrong direction.

Comment

Okay Sparrowhawk your in, and I wouldn't do that to you dukie. Game thread up in a few.

Slipstream: you are right behind another racer and headed in the same direction. You can use this start point to get a free acceleration and +1 move.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

race is on

toast.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X