This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Nascar VI Race Sign-up Thread

Ok, Now that Skanky has won race V, we're looking for partipants in race VI. And we need a GM also. I'd prefer to race in this one, but if we get desperate.......

So who else wants to RACE?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

In, but on the fence of whether to gm or participate. Let me see if I have time to mock up a track today.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I will race again.

Comment

Getting more than 6 races would help.
        I think the 1/2 speed on crashes helped keep the race closer along with the off track rules.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How can we convince the Lurkers to participate??

Comment

Keep this near the top
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll race.
              I changed my signature

Comment

In.

Comment

Spaced, did you start putting together a track? It looks like you have a little time while we encourage others to participate.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No, but I've been thinking about the layout. If today proves to be light on work, I'll start working on it.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Great, we probably have a few days.

GM Spaced Cowboy
                      1. rah
                      2. gjramsey
                      3. Gamecube64
                      4. Jonny

So we're still short a few racers.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

More advertising.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What is Skanky tired of winning?

Comment

Okay, some new twists. I've added multiple paths that are blind paths, that is you don't see the whole path til your already on it.

I've added jumps, you need to hit them right or you crash. You need to have the speed to go from one ramp to the other in one turn, so you have to hit it right and at the right speed. If you end up in the middle at the end of your turn. Crasho!

Lastly, no limit to the amount of WC you can use in one turn. You want to use them all on T1 or T_last that is fine by me.

Whaddya think?

Comment

Sounds different. I hope it doesn't deter new drivers since we seem quite short.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X