This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign-up fools, the track is good.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sneak peek?
      I changed my signature

Comment

sounds like a different kind of challenge, and I like the sound of it.

How many wild cards are you thinking about having?

Comment

Let's see if I remember how to do this?

Code:
           ******       ****> >****
             ****      *****>  >****
                                *****          VV    ***
                                *************>    >******     
              *****            **************>    >*******>    >********     
             *******          ***************> VV >*******>    >*********
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'm thinking about a dozen WC ougth to do it.

Comment

Bump....Skanky where art thou? Surely you need no excuse to spam?

Comment

How much of the track is that? I'm tempted to chance my arm, but don't want to play a really long game, especially as I'm rarely at 'poly at the weekend and so would have to send in orders in advance.

I presume the V signs are jumps. Could you somehow show how many spaces are between the jump ramps so that those of us who don't have perfect sight can judge the required speeds properly?
                I can see that people who crash into others just before jumps are not going to be very popular at all. How many wildcards will be available? I was just thinking that you'll need more than in previous games if only because should you crash on a jump then you'll have to either reverse and get the speed up again, or use loads of WCs all at once to power over the ramps.

Comment

Looking to be about 40 turns of track. Rah did the last game with weekend rules, so I'll probably do the same. Too much of a pain to email the track between work and home.

The V's, <'s, and >'s are all ramps (both take off and landing). If you don't make the jump then you'll just lose all your speed and be placed on the landing ramp for the next turn, that is, no big penalty.

I've made the track pretty wide, except for the first turn, and there are multiple paths within multiple paths that have multiple paths.

I don't know how to put "something in the jump space so you can count the spaces." The jumps are no longer than 4-5 spaces and most are shorter. The problem lies in the fact that some cross each other.

Lastly, give it a try Duke. If it proves to be too much, then you can just drop out with no hard feelings. You would not be the first to do so *cough* Chaunk *cough*.

Comment

Well I was just thinking of something like putting full stops (periods ) in between the jumps, to differentiate them from the track itself, and show how fast you must be going to clear it. I'll give it a shot though, and see how long I last.....

Comment

GM Spaced Cowboy
                      1. rah
                      2. gjramsey
                      3. Gamecube64
                      4. Jonny
                      5. Duke of York

Start speed is 4, Wild Cards are 12. Hoping that Skanky Biznatch will sign up so we can go.

Comment

Please don't start until next Tues at the earliest!

Maybe we can convice Skanky that he needs to race, and lose badly in that timeframe...

Comment

Yes, never start one on the weekend.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, Tues is good....np.

Is that okay with everbody else?

Comment

Okay, Skanky is out, we'll start with 5 on Tues, unless we get another one of two to join.

Comment

ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO JOIN?
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X