No announcement yet.

Might and Magic VII help - 0 quest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dark magic does seem to be pretty powerful - master and grandmaster dark magic can wipe out just about anything at a massive distance (very nice for LoG). (seemed to be exactly a year before they let me back into the castle gloaming throne room...)

and having a few more barrels wouldn't hurt - just tried the challenge in LoG - with a 177 endurance i failed the challenge think i may have finally found a use for stat boost white potions
    Insert witty phrase here

Comment

I did not pass it either. I also did not use the well in LoG. I feel it is an exploit. Anyway you have enough skill points by that time.

I hit LoG wit 12 x armageddon and then finsihed off the few monsters that did not die. Light parties have to work a bit to kill those flights of dragons. The devils are much harder for light, as dark I did not even have any outside to fight.

If you want to see the log post an email address an I will zip it and send it. Unzipped it is about 6.5 MB, so it should zip down to under 5.

Comment

been a little distracted recently, so not played in a couple days. 12 armageddons? thought you only had 3 chars able to cast it (3x3 = 9) - of course with my bloated skill points with a dark magic enhancement (cloak and ring) 6 was plenty to kill all outside devils - throw in souldrinker doing 200+ damage, and nothing else stood a chance outside... haven't gotten to explore the colony yet

ps: 200 stat won the challenge and each char had a couple +10 to all stat eq so combined and was able to get my +10 skill points
        Insert witty phrase here

Comment

Once you grandmaster Dark Magic they can cast it 4 times each.

As light you can still clear the place out, but it usually requires you to put yourself at some risk. As dark you do not even have to be in the monsters sight, except for a few strangler (depending on you skill level in dark).

Comment

Working...
          X