Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or was it Selma? Oh well, Jonny voted for me last round, anyway.
    Attached Files
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I think it's an elaborate conspiracy between Nuclear Master, alva, Method, Zopperoni, Chaunk, and joncha. They plan to eliminate all the intelligent folks early on, so that the smart ones will be vengeful enough to not help the villagers out with solving the clues. And their plan can succeed for all I care.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Yes, as a GM, I have just tons of power.

Comment

• DarkCloud is still alive???
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
            Or was it Selma?
            Yeah, it was Selma. I recall from the episode when she married Troy McLure. Theben it is then.

Comment

• a crusty note...!!!!!

no too obvious...

so its ljube
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Method would be one character who didn't like Christians.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Method
                  Yeah, it was Selma. I recall from the episode when she married Troy McLure. Theben it is then.
                  Yep, Selma's Lizzard sounds like a good clue...
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Well, the cross with an "X" on it is "+" + "X" hmm, hmm, hmm .... Union Jack
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Now, this could normally implicate either of the Brits or the Aussies, or the All Balcks if we have those.

However, there is another clue, when the previous murder by this mafia happened. That was the cross.

Now, which flag has a union jack and a cross at the same time?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Any other clue indicating brits? Hmm, let's see. How about a dark grey cloud? We all know they have dark clouds 365 days a year. Hell, even their tennis tournament is suffering from their weather.

But what about the lizard? Well, we have all forgotten one species of lizards that's very famous and linked to english tradition - the dragon.

Didn't St. George slay the dragon?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• But who is British, English I mean of the entire lot?

Chaunk?

Comment

• Stop picking on the Brits!

Clues look damning though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Well, the cross with an "X" on it is "+" + "X" hmm, hmm, hmm .... Union Jack

But couldn't this also point towards those from Australia? They've got a mini version of the Union Jack in their flag...
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• And several stars and 3/4 of it being a non-cross design. I don't think it would be Ras.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X