• Show
Clear All

• Another grea guess given the clues.

No again though.

Comment

• Hero??

Comment

• No.

I don't know what else to say as a clue. A few wont see the last 2 until Monday morning, so I'll leave it for now.

Comment

• Earthworm Jim?

Comment

• Not a toy invented in the mid twentieth century.

I'll wait for CoT and maybe Duke to see this before posting a new clue.

Comment

• hmm toys invented in the mid twentieth century, probably also popular in 90s.

GI Joe?
              "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

• Army men?
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Silly Putty?

Comment

• I had a feeling you might get it.

Comment

• I would never have come up with that one...
                      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• It might be more aimed at Britain, since many got it free with their Amiga. Still, I thought the game was popular worldwide as well.

Comment

• I never played the game personally, but I remember it from magazines mostly. Amiga Power was my favourite.
                          New game soon - when I get a moment to dredge my mind of all windmills and other assorted detritus.

Comment

• Grim Fandango?

Comment

• 1 This was an adventure game available on both the Amiga and C64.

1 1/2 It is not a golf game. Or Grim Fandango. Or Sim Earth.

Comment

• Loom?

I of course resisted the temptation to guess Sim golf on Earth with a fandango of a grim nature . I do hope that isn't right.

Comment

Working...
                                X