No announcement yet.

Name the Game - Part 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, looks good for some clues but C64? I played it on the Amiga.

Something like World Class Leaderboard?

Comment

• I'll give it to you Spikey....was actually looking for the first one, just Leaderboard. WC was the update, IIRC.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I was going to say leaderboard but my copy definitely did not have any motion capture. I thought maybe the world class version did.

Anyway, new game later.

Comment

• Maybe you are right...that was a long way back into the past.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• well done Dr Spike

I was just trying to think of the oldest golf game i could that might have used motion capture - i didnt play Leaderboard untill about 1998, and it was on my friends sega.

Ah those endless hrs of two player fun

info on leaderboard here
            Last edited by child of Thor; July 21, 2004, 11:17.
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Hehe, leaderboard on the Spectrum was just green. No trees, no bunkers, and no difference in ground type. Just all green. And you couldn't make putts at a certain angle.

WCL was better though.

Comment

• Was that the game where each round will be drawn manually? I'm like first you see the grass be drawn, the the water, then trees are added and such?
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Yes, unless you mean you had to draw it yourself, in which case no.

Comment

• good old Sir Clive

I think it was the zx81 version where you had to draw it yourself
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Quit stalling spikey and post a game.

Comment

• 1. Innovative platformer.

Comment

• hmmm thats a toughie.......

Droll?

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Donkey Kong

Comment

• Super Mario 64
                                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Working...
                                X