Assassins III: Presidential Convention of Terror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons for voting ..

1. General Ludd ... He was the leader of the party, no obvious candicates.

2. Skanky .... Becasue he alsways votes for me...

3. Spikey..... Same as above. (History shows they both voted for me )

4. Cowboy.... I was so ocnfused by this stage didnt know who to vote for.

5. Joncha .... Thought your story about the man with the black pen must mean the speechwriter.

and then i died.....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• It didn't seem as though anyone was even trying with this story though.

people posted maybe 2 clues.

Imran was the only one who seemd to be making an effort.

There was no discussion.

all the voters kept their reasons to themselves.

that's why they lost this game.
      Everyone was too lazy and no one tried.

There was no discussion.

This would be the reason I prefered the open voting system of Mafia. May result in dogpiling, but there is much more discussion of clues and everything. In this game, since we PM our votes, no one justifies their votes or talk about the clues.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• This would be the reason I prefered the open voting system of Mafia. May result in dogpiling, but there is much more discussion of clues and everything. In this game, since we PM our votes, no one justifies their votes or talk about the clues.
        I guess I'll agree with you from what I've seen happen.

although, wehn I played in the first assassins game, I discussed all the clues with anyone who would listen, I even PMed people for collusion/data.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• i still think the main reason no discussion took palce was that no one actually saw any clues...

The Mafia game also can be very clueless at times and it is usuually only the dogpiles that randomly kill the mafia, very few games have iseen someone actually killed after the villagers figured out the clues..

its not jsut assasins that has this weakness of relying on peoiple actually fidning clues

Comment

• The Mafia game also can be very clueless at times and it is usuually only the dogpiles that randomly kill the mafia, very few games have iseen someone actually killed after the villagers figured out the clues..
            Hmm... probably a good point.

but that being said, I would still say that the law of averages means that the villagers will usually win unless the gamemaster frames a lot of people- especially in the later rounds with Assassins' specials- it should be easy to kill the assassin.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• being new to all this power stuff i completely forgot about them,

Comment

Working...
              X