Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it not past 00:00 GMT already?

Comment

It's also extended weekend voting, I think. Urban Ranger and General Ludd haven't voted yet (but I could ignore them since they're new...) and we have one other person who needs to vote.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Ah! Screw them

Comment

Just kill both of them, so we keep the even-odd pattern going.

UNLESS, one of them is the Assassin, and you are just waiting for him to send in his orders.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

people need to get internet access at home for the weekends !!!!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Some people prefer to browse only when others are paying them!

Comment

I probably should just post the turn. The one person I'm waiting on probably won't return until monday. But rules are rules... we still have a few hours of weekend left.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

If their vote can change the outcome, we should wait.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Otherwise

Comment

(sorry, I assumed that i didn't get to vote again untill next round due to being resurected this turn. )
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

that's all right

basically, I was just waiting for someone to break the voting tie for first place [everyone had 2 votes...and I mean EVERYONE! ]

Time for the next assassin to send in his hit! (as soon as I post the update! )
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

That is wierd So is the update being posted now?

Comment

Chapter 3: The Scientist in the Shadows

Jon Miller?

The bodyguard nervously looked over his shoulder. No one was there. He shook his head and went back to polishing his shoes. He felt dismal. He hadn’t been able to defend his President from the mob, and this strange man, this scientist-doctor Urban Ranger had ‘resurrected’ him. Jon wondered if the General would trust him after his death. He sighed. This whole ordeal was wearing on his mind, making him crazed.

Nuclear Master took a note.

“Did you get that?” Presidential Candidate Vovan asked.

Nuclear Master nodded wordlessly.

Vovan beamed. “Good. Good.” He nodded. “And then, as part of my program, I will execute the leading members of MOD and banish the most ardent supporters and benefitters from the land- confiscating their property and redistributing it in a mass-campaign to eliminate poverty in the nation.”

“Are you certain the people will support this?” VP candidate Dr. Spike asked, sharpening a scalpel.

Investigating in the basement, speechwriter Joncha made an interesting discovery.

Calling upstairs for Chairperson Chaunk, Joncha waved him down and showed Chaunk what he had found.

“And it was cracked off?”

Joncha nodded.

“****.” Chaunk cursed, and turned away.

Later that day, Chaunk counted the votes and cursed again. It seemed he was the likely suspect in Jonny’s murder. He denied it vehemently, and even drew his gun, firing a few shots into the air, one of which struck MOD Party Chairman Skanky Burns in the shoulder. Skanky fell to the ground, then there was a shout and someone clubbed Chaunk over the head with a crowbar. He fell to the ground, then Rasputin calmly picked up his gun and shot him through the head.

Doctor Spike refused to treat Skanky’s wounds, but Urban Ranger was more than willing to take out some gauze from his medical kit and remove the bullet, then wrap the wound with cloth.

Meanwhile... in the W/C

“I wonder why the toilet isn’t flushing?” Gjramsey kept pushing the handle, then, giving up, went to wash his hands. No water came out. “Er....” He commented. “This isn’t good.”

Without water, they would all perish within three days.

He reported his findings to the rest of LU. Something had happened to the water main.

After hearing the news, all of LU gasped. Then G.J. added something he just remembered- “Oh and yes,” he mentioned. “We also seem to be out of toilet paper.”

The others ignored that warning.

duke o’ york found the body of his partner in the hallway next to MOD-temporary headquarters- the man’s neck cordoned off with a paper-like substance.

’Tis time to vote
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Code:

Alive
                              Name
                              Role
                              &nbsp
                              Name
                              Role
                              General Ludd (ressurected)President (MOD) &nbsp ZopperoniPresidential Candidate (SPAM)
                              Spaced CowboyParty Chairman (MOD) &nbsp JonchaSpeechwriter (SPAM)
                              &nbsp&nbsp &nbsp RasputinVice Presidential Candidate (SPAM)
                              Imran SiddiquiCampaign Manager (SPAM) &nbsp VovanPresidential Candidate (LU)
                              Nuclear MasterSecretariat (LU) &nbsp Dr. SpikeVice Presidential Candidate (LU)
                              gjramseyCampaign Manager (LU) &nbsp Urban RangerScientist-MD (MOD)
                              Skanky BurnsVice President (MOD) &nbsp duke o' yorkBodyguard (MOD)
                              Dead
                              Name
                              Cause of Death
                              &nbsp
                              Name
                              Cause of Death
                              Theben (MOD)Neck Wounds &nbsp General Ludd (MOD)Throat Cut
                              Jonny (LU)Hung &nbsp Chaunk (SPAM)Shot in Head
                              Jon Miller (MOD)Strangled &nbsp ??????
                              Status
                              &nbsp
                              Votes
                              DAY
                              &nbsp Round 1-General Ludd (4 votes)
                              &nbsp&nbsp &nbsp Round 2- Chaunk (3 votes)
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

there. only 10 minutes before the end of the weekend GMT
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X