No announcement yet.

Gladiator 5: When 4 is just not enough: Sign-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob is six feet tall, dark-haired with grey eyes and has a rather meagre muscular structure. This disadvantage he balances out by finesse, endurance and agility. Some suggest that he has been educated beyond the easternmost lands, where he has learned special forms of combat which can make a hand as deadly as a sword.

Nonetheless, he is also frighteningly deadly with anything he might appropriate from his surroundings, be it a javelin, a toothpick or the detached head or limb of one of his adversaries. To sum up, Bob is a killing machine - or, he would be, if he wasn't hematophobic. Yes, he's insanely afraid of blood.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Spacius Maximus.

What can be said about Spacius: tall, dark, handsome...NOT! A rather nasty looking man that has seen more than his fair share of competition.

With, bronzed, sun scathed, and scarred skin on a 6' 180 lb frame, Spacius became a gladiator after losing his freedom paying his gambling debts.

His dark auburn hair and deep piercing blue eyes make him stand out in a crowd, that is, once you get past his nose that has been broken so many times that it looks like a flesh covered walnut.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

The Doctor: W0 A20

Forced to leave academia because he didn't earn enough money to fund his gaming habit, he decided to apply his razor sharp reflexes and strategic brilliance to the more lucrative gladiator circuit.

Comment

I think we've got enough to get this underway...
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Go to: https://www.apolyton.net/forums/show...hreadid=118765

rah, this thread is toast.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
            X