No announcement yet.

Gladiator 5: When 4 is just not enough: Sign-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be more incentive to sign up if you guys posted an example game with notes or something. Like: "Round One, Bob chooses 33/33/34. He attacks Joe, etc." The official explanation needs to be unravelled, which is a pain in the rear. As you can probably tell from my example, I only got halfway through before stopping.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yeah, the official examples and explanations really do suck.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Elok:

There is an example in the Forum Games Compedium thread.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

New players have until the 12th to join, as I'll barely be online between now and then. Hopefully you guys can recruit a couple more.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Cool. I should have a real connection by then.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              Well I've just moved and haven't started my new job yet. Time isn't the issue (though there are tonnes of things to sort out) but I don't get a proper connection for another week.
              So, your recent interview was successful. Good for you

Did you move to another town?

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                New players have until the 12th to join, as I'll barely be online between now and then.
                I won't be here from the 14th-17th, because I'm in Paris
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I'll try the game out.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

That would be 8?
                    Smile

Comment

8! So we start Monday?

Comment

No, that's only 7, with 2 more showing some interest (Elok & Jaguar on Eventis). Still, it's enough. People might want to start thinking about weapon combos and names.

Comment

I will play again, and probably get my arse handed to me again.

Maybe it will take me 3 or 4 games to get a clue on this thing.

Comment

Maybe Skanky can give you a few pointers.

Comment

W 19
                              A 1
                              for me. Although I won't be available for the 14-17 (next Wed to Sat, GMT).
                              Smile

Comment

I'll try a more defensive formation this time.

W 12
                                A 8

Comment

Working...
                                X