• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skimsier.

Comment

Ahh, didn't know what that related to when I skimmed it

If you want weapon and armour stats, put me down as W 19 and A 1, then
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

What happened to the awe-inspiring combo of weapon 1, armor 19?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

With the KO bonus, it makes more sense to have a high weapon. Without it I would have done that. Be interesting to see how it handles
          Smile

Comment

What is Jamski up to these days? I think he at least would return.
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

He visits the NWN thread from time to time.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Given how much time he has for gaming I have been urging him for ages to play MP. Now the genie is out of the bottle. He'll get over it; we all do in the end.

Comment

He posted in the Spartan private forums, so there is hope for him it seems. Although one of the posts was about NWN admittedly.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

BUMP.

To all new players - Skanky said you weren't signing up because you were too scared to face him. Personally I wouldn't take that. Sign up and have a chance to hit Skanky now!

Comment

I think we should start this one with six players but without semis and finals.

Instead we should have a round robin in which everybody would play everybody else twice (or three times). This would surely increase the popularity of the game, because every player would be playing from start to finish.

I suggest we start tomorrow, or Monday at the latest.

Comment

The semis and finals are what makes the game, IMHO. We could play w/o a round-robin, since everyone signed up has played before. They know what to expect.

Anyhow, I'll be busy this weekend so Monday is when we'll start. Hopefully convince at least 2 more people to sign up.

Comment

I can't guarantee to have reliable access for a week or so btw.

As regards the format we could combine both ideas. I also think the knockout is too good to leave, but we could use -tko's suggestion of play each twice then have the top 2 play a final.

Comment

An exellent idea Doc!

By the way, don't you post at work? I usually do.

Comment

Well I've just moved and haven't started my new job yet. Time isn't the issue (though there are tonnes of things to sort out) but I don't get a proper connection for another week.

Comment

Keep this open. People on Eventis have expressed interest in it. I'll see if I can get a couple of them to sign up.
                                Smile

Comment

Working...
                                X