No announcement yet.

Assassins III: Signup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we have powers they should be as demented as the parties themselves- FE, the CPA would have a chairman and he could demand once per game that all CPA members PM him with their intended votes, and then 'exile' members who don't vote as he wants (3 turns can't vote).
    SPAM members once per game get 3 votes, but can't vote for the same person more than once in that instance.

Along those lines.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Good ideas.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

ljube, as you can see with the voting results- there aren't many piles- people just don't like you
        -
        How does everyone feel about powers such as those that theben suggested?
        -
        I think we'll cut the parties down to:

---
        The Communist Party of Apolyton (CPA)

Lurkers United (LU)

The Moderator's Party (MOD)

The Society for Postcount Advanced Members (SPAM)
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Edit: Changed my mind. I don't want to run the risk of being stuck with Assassins 3 if Mafia 21 ends prematurely.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

This thing is taking on a flavor of its own enough that I don't think that we should limit the folks that want to play....thoughts?
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

If we have special powers, I see no need to limit the members... if we don't then, perhaps we might need to limit, since the games would then be pretty much the same
              -
              Kassiopeia- GMs can play in both games...
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Kassiopeia- GMs can play in both games...
                Yeah, but what if the Mafia game I'm GM'ing ends while I'm still involved in Assassins? I'll miss Mafia 22, unless I GM it, too.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

When are we starting?

Comment

Need...more...players...
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, sorry guys, but I haven't played in a game with open voting yet, and it seems this won't be it, though Mafia 22 will be starting shorting.

So, I'm out. Good luck with the game though.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

...why can't we ever get enough members?

is it because people hate closed voting?

is it because people don't like my GMing?

we should at least be able to get 16- over that many people are dead in the mafia game.

what's the problem? this is sort of annoying.
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

and does anyone have any opinion on theben's idea?

...is there any point to splitting the games up when we can't even get 14 members in a game when many many more than that are deactivated in the other game?
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I think we may have gone overboard with all the extra powers. Also keep in mind that Assassins is the "B" game. Most people would probably prefer to play Mafia.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I really don't think that it is the powers. It is the one game or the other deal. It is hard enough to get players for a more complex game, you are shotting yourself in the foot to not let everyone play.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Personally, I really really really dislike open voting.

If powers are a problem, then I would say, let's not use them- but the powers and the closed voting are the only things that differentiates the games
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X