No announcement yet.

Emulators etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really is amazing that you couldn't get it to work.

Nice euphemism
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Se,, the big problem here is, that I did what spikey said, and nothing but a stupid read me file that is jsut liek an faq thing htta doesn't cover my probelm at all.
      Should it be their own special folder, devoid of anything else?
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

What exactly do you ask for? Where the ROMS are supposed to be?(sorry, but it is a bit difficult to read your post properly...) It's the same where they are placed, but for simplicity, I suggest to have them in an own folder in the emulator folder.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

genesis and mame have some really kickass games. until recently i'd only played nes/snes/gba stuff but it's staggering how many good games genesis/mame have...
          Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Working...
          X