No announcement yet.

Assassins Game Première: Speed Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crosses and plastic. But what is the connection? The race announcer sat to ponder this while duct taping his office closed.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So far the only thing that makes sense to me is the flag conclusion, so I'll stick with that. Vote sent.

Comment

• Hmm, I'll go along with Loinburger's attempt to solve the mystery, which looks a reasonable punt.

Sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Dear, it just so happens that our head engineer got killed. Did you say something about blind men and blind househorses?
          It's the revenge! Boy, the air is filled with such venomous smell.

That DC guy is surely strange ... Hmmm ... Life in his hands ...
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Episode 4

Knowing that the three most important people on his team are now dead, DrSpike Miller knew he had a tough job on his hands to prepare the team for tomorrow's qualifying session. After he gave the final instructions to the left over crew, he left the track and went fishing, to relax.

In the pitbox of Skanky Burning Rubber, the pit crew was working hard on getting the new engine ready for tomorrow. Loinburger was busy giving instructions and Skanky Burns sat in his office thinking about a possible race strategy.

It was a reasonably quiet day for the media with no action on the track, but the mysterious killings lately gave them a great topic to cover. Imran Siddiqui and Anita Blake were in the paddock interviewing numerous people on who they thought was the killer.

"Mr. Smiley, who do you think is the mysterious killer?", Anita asked.
            "Anita, I really don't know, except for the fact that I know it's not me"
            "Do you suspect anyone?"
            "Well, I have to say that those track stewards are pretty darn suspicious. They have access and all that..."
            "But so do you, right?"
            "Well, yea... but I'm paying for all this!"
            "That's fair enough I suppose, we'll hear the result of the vote later today. Over to Imran now."

"Thanks, Anita, I'm standing here with Ronnie Joncha, the man who blew his engine yesterday", Imran said.
            "Thanks for reminding me of that, Imran", Joncha replied.
            "Heh, sorry, but how are you feeling and how's the installation of the new engine coming along?"
            "I'm fine, it's just a brief scary moment when you're pulling up at 200 mph and suddenly you lose all power and see a huge cloud of smoke coming out of your car, but I'm fine now. The new engine's being fit in now by the boys, and we'll have the car ready by tomorrow's qualifying session."
            "That's great to hear. We also have those mysterious killings going this week..."
            "How could I forget, it was in all the media this week. Very strange happenings, I hope we'll catch the culprit today."
            "Any ideas on who the killer is?"
            "No idea really. Obviously, it's someone with access to the paddock, but that doesn't narrow it down a lot. I do think that our race commissioner is profiling himself quite a bit as the 'good guy' this week, but he could just as well be trying to save the event. It's a tough call..."

"Attention all who are present in the paddock, vote results are in and will be announced in the restaurant in thirty minutes", sounded DarkCloud's voice over the speaker system.
            "Speak of the devil", Imran said.

"Settle down, please, I'd like to announce the 'winner'", DarkCloud said, "the person who will be executed today is: ... ehm... our dear sponsor Mr. Smiley."
            " "
            And on the fourth day, Mr. Smiley was hanged on one of the flag poles joining the bodies of Trokair and Chaunk.

"This place is really starting to smell bad", Skanky Burns said.
            "Yea, we might need some other punishment", Loinburger agreed.
            "Maybe we won't have to after today", sounded a positive Imran.

Ronnie Joncha arrived at the track earlier than usual to help fine-tune the car for today's decisive qualifying session. Loinburger was fixing the rear wing when he entered the pitbox.
            "Good morning, where's Mr. Burns?"
            "You know, I really can't believe that guy. He was still here last night when the boys and I left. He said he had a great strategy but needed to put everything on a chart for visualization. I think he fell asleep, I didn't check, he's a big boy.", Loinburger responded.
            "OK, I'll just check to see if he wants to have breakfast."

"Guys... we have a problem. There's a body in the office and I think it's Mr. Burns", Joncha said after going into the office.
            Loinburger joined him in the office. On the floor lied a body and Loinburger quickly removed the plastic bag on its head. Both men quickly recognized the face of their boss Skanky Burns.
            "We'd better call DarkCloud.", Joncha said.

DarkCloud arrived at the scene quickly and examined the corpse.
            "What's he holding?"
            "Let me see", Loinburger replied, "it's a chart. It's a chart he made to visualize his race strategy."
            "It has a cross on it made with a marker", Joncha observed.
            DarkCloud left the office.

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen, it is that time of the day again. Please submit your votes to me by the end of the day. Thank you!"

Alright time to send in those PMs again

Code:
            Alive
            Name
            Role
            &nbsp
            Name
            Role
            Imran SiddiquiTV Commentator &nbsp DrSpikeTeam UR Driver
            HongHuRace Steward &nbsp JonchaTeam SBR Driver
            DarkCloudRace Official &nbsp Anita BlakePit Reporter
            LoinburgerTeam SBR Engineer &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
            Dead
            Name
            Cause of Death
            &nbsp
            Name
            Cause of Death
            Ljube-LjcvetkoAssassinated &nbsp TrokairPaddock
            RasputinAssassinated &nbsp ChaunkPaddock
            Urban RangerAssassinated &nbsp :) SmileyPaddock
            Skanky BurnsAssassinated &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
            Status
            &nbsp
            Votes
            Day
            &nbsp R1: Trokair - Three votes
            R2: Chaunk - Four votes
            R3: :) Smiley - Four votes

Comment

• Another two go down. Same plastic bag and cross this time.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• What? So many newbies still alive?

Damn newbies!! Kill them all !!!!

Comment

• How did Loinburger knew that his boss had "fell asleep"?
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• eh, at least I can play Mafia XX now.

Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                      What? So many newbies still alive?

Damn newbies!! Kill them all !!!!
                      Don't kill the newbies. We're good people

Comment

• Well, since I've struck out with the flag thing, let's think about what the people's roles are in the game. Who waves the checkered flag during a race? The one that has crosses all over it? Vote Sent.

Comment

• Who waves the checkered flag during a race? Please somebody tell me. I don't watch car races often.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• I like that............vote also sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                              Who waves the checkered flag during a race?
                              Usually some guy whose job it is to do that He sits in a small tower at the start/finish line.

I can have you wave the checkered flag if you want to ... at least if we get to that stage

Comment

• Somebody is purposely trying to get me killed, me thinks.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                                X