No announcement yet.

Assassins Game Première: Speed Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious, how many other people received votes? (you gave the data for that last time...)

good work with the tale, as always
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Hmmm somebody who love the newspapers, or somebody who hates them?
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• DarkCloud looked at the list of voting and shook his head. Team Skanky Burns Racing was being vindicative. The group hadn't killed the person he had voted for.

DarkCloud was certain he knew who the murderer was. He just 'knew' it. But he couldn't bring himself to say it. If he expressed his opinion with too many, then he might open himself to danger. He decided to stomach the unintended death of Chaunk, intending to do as much as he could to prevent another.

However, he was too late.

The Owner of Team Urban Ranger, Urban Ranger was dead. And there was nothing DarkCloud could do about it.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Hmmm DC seems so interested in all those killings ... Too bad I've sent my order PM already.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Order Sent.
            ---
            "Well, Mistress HongHu." DarkCloud approached the steward. A cool breeze swept through his grey-streaked hair. "Would it not be alarming if I were NOT interested in the slayings. Do you think I would so little value human life? Do you think that I would stand by while innocent life perished..." DarkCloud trembled as he said the last sentence, then collected himself and resumed "And do-do you think that I want to retire with this-this blot- these- he choked these- LIVES on my hands!

"I MUST do something. My good name- their lives- rest upon it. How can you be so callous- how- how- how?

When the murderer walks among us- must surely walk among us- what- what-" DarkCloud thought he heard a shout "What's that over there!" He ran to the scene.

HongHu stared after him quizically.

Arriving at the scene, DarkCloud discovered that the shout was not a cry of death. Instead, DrSpike had cried out in pain after dropping a tire on his foot, having to change it by himself now that both his Engineer and Mechanic were deceased.

DarkCloud nearly fainted with relief.
            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
              Just curious, how many other people received votes? (you gave the data for that last time...)
              There were two people who had two votes each, and two people with one vote each.
              UR hadn't voted yet, but it wasn't going to matter anyway.

Comment

• ah, I see. okay- thanks
                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Not much left of Team UR...
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Ronny Joncha sat and stared at the burnt-out engine of his Maserati A6GCM.

Maybe I should have voted for loinburger instead of Chaunk. At least then we'd have an excuse.

He sighed and shook his head. It did look like the evidence against Chaunk was strong, so voting for him wasn't wrong. Voting for loinburger out of spite would be wrong.

Especially if my random vote is wrong, and the killer takes me out next. Still... if loinburger wasn't busy getting my engine ready, what was he up to?

He filed that thought for later. It was someone else's odd behaviour that held his attention now.

vote sent
                    Attached Files
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                      Not to give anybody ideas, but wouldn't it be possible that the Urban Racer team were secretly coordinating to use this as an opportunity to eliminate their competition?
                      But i was his head engineer,,,!!!!!

Long live Urban racing !!!
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• loinburger ponders the mystery while fixing the broken engine and scratching his girthy buttocks.

It just doesn't make sense! Why would the assassin attack both teams? Unless it was somebody just trying to drum up interest in the race without caring who would win... Somebody like, the race sponsor...

vote sent
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• or the Organisers assistant !!!!!

she may be cute but she deadly
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Them neutrals are definately suspicious. Very suspicious indeed.
                            /me appropriates some team funds to hire a private detective on the sly.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                              Not to give anybody ideas, but wouldn't it be possible that the Urban Racer team were secretly coordinating to use this as an opportunity to eliminate their competition?
                              Dear, it just so happens that our head engineer got killed. Did you say something about blind men and blind househorses?
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Trokair
                                Oh well, Beer is free in heaven
                                In heaven there is no beer, that's why they drink it here.
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X