No announcement yet.

Assassins Game Première: Speed Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands trembling, DarkCloud berated himself for allowing Smiley to die. How could the man be innocent? (he thought to himself) He was so suspicious... And now there was more blood on DarkCloud's hands.

But who was guilty? It couldn't be a driver- both men's teams had been taken out... Or could it?

Plastics... Plastics... Motor Oil and Crosses and the image of a racetrack flashed in DarkCloud's mind. What if "Speed" really DID kill.

He frowned.

But he couldn't vote that way. Too many people wanted him dead. The flag analogy could implicate both him and HongHu. He gulped. He wanted to live. But could he live with himself if he voted for someone who was not guilty? But he would die if HongHu didn't receive more votes than he...

Should he vote for a driver? But which one? Would there be votes enough?

DarkCloud closed his eyes and wrote a name...
    Last edited by DarkCloud; June 4, 2004, 21:56.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• And who are you to talk Chaunk- you're already dead.

Are you an impartial observer now?
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• No, just an untouchable observer... Nothing impartial about me, I'm very partial to a bit of assasination in the morning, particullarly when it's an assasin that dies!

Plus the flag clearly points to you...

Play hangman.

Comment

• Episode 5

"Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, on this sunny afternoon. We are here live for the qualifying session of the Poly 500. This event has been plagued by a series of mysterious deaths, which have created a torrent of bad publicity. Additionally, things don't look so good either from a financial point of view, because the majority of the people here decided to kill the main sponsor. Anyway, just before the break we saw DrSpike Miller drive his car to the provisional pole position, but Ronnie Joncha hasn't set a time yet. I think Anita is with DrSpike Miller now. Anita?"
          "That's right, Imran, I am standing next to the man who's provisionally on pole. DrSpike, after what the team's been through, what does this mean?"
          "It means nothing if I don't win the race. Provisional pole doesn't buy us anything right now. Sure, I qualified two tenths ahead of Castroneves, but Joncha still has to set his lap."
          "That's right. I think that Al Unser Jr. has just set his time... and you're still on pole."
          "Well, that's great, but it looks like Joncha's going out now."
          "Alright, I'm sure you'll want to watch this, so thanks and good luck."
          DrSpike made his way to the pitwall to keep an eye on Joncha, and so was Loinburger. Would the engine stay intact?

"The engine stayed intact, but it wasn't enough to grab pole", said Imran Siddiqui, "DrSpike Miller grabs pole, Ronnie Joncha will start second from the grid, Helio Castroneves third, Gil de Ferran fourth, and Al Unser Jr. rounds up the top five. We hope you'll join us for the warming-up session tomorrow, where the teams have a final opportunity to try the car before the race."

After the press conference, Joncha walked back to his pitbox.
          "Hey sorry about that, I didn't want to push the engine and blow it again"
          "That's alright, second on the grid isn't bad", Loinburger replied.
          "Do you need any help with the car?"
          "Nah, it's OK, you go get some rest. We need you focused the next two days."

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen, the result of the vote is in, ple...argh, you know the drill"

"OK, the 'winner' of today is: race marshall HongHu."
          "Ha, I knew it. Never trust a woman", Anita said.
          "Takes one to know one eh?", DrSpike said.
          "Let's just get this over with, OK?", said HongHu.

Her wish was the gang's command and she joined Trokair, Chaunk, and :) Smiley on the flag poles of the Apolyton track.

"It's a good thing that perfume of hers is quite strong", said Loinburger.

"Ronnie, Ronnie, second on the grid, how's that going to affect your strategy?"
          "Well, Anita, I'm not sure, we'll experiment with some car settings today, and then decide what we're going to do."
          "Who's that in your car?"
          "Must be Loinburger, it's the closest he gets to being a real racer I suppose."
          "No, but look, there's some kind of cross on the helmet."
          "You're right, hey Loin. Loin?"
          As Ronnie Joncha pulled off the helmet there was a plastic bag on the head of the driver. He removed the bag and realized that what he feared had come true: Loinburger was the latest victim!

Alright time to send in those PMs again

Code:
          Alive
          Name
          Role
          &nbsp
          Name
          Role
          Imran SiddiquiTV Commentator &nbsp DrSpikeTeam UR Driver
          Anita BlakePit Reporter &nbsp JonchaTeam SBR Driver
          DarkCloudRace Official &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
          Dead
          Name
          Cause of Death
          &nbsp
          Name
          Cause of Death
          Ljube-LjcvetkoAssassinated &nbsp TrokairPaddock
          RasputinAssassinated &nbsp ChaunkPaddock
          Urban RangerAssassinated &nbsp :) SmileyPaddock
          Skanky BurnsAssassinated &nbsp HongHuPaddock
          LoinburgerAssassinated &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
          Status
          &nbsp
          Votes
          Day
          &nbsp R1: Trokair - Three votes
          R2: Chaunk - Four votes
          R3: :) Smiley - Four votes
          R4: HongHu - Four votes

Comment

• Ronny Joncha sat next to his beloved maserati. He usually sat next to it before a race, as it had a calming effect on his nerves. Not this time, though. And after finding poor loinburger in the cockpit, he doubted it ever would again.

I should have paid more attention to the clues... a checkered flag doesn't have little "plus" signs on it, it has little black boxes. Poor HongHu. But who could it be?

He reviewed his first theory: who was acting the strangest?

Of course, the murders had put everyone on edge, but it was pretty easy to pick one person as the strangest.

The national flag theory: could it be a valid clue?

It clearly wasn't Chaunk, but there was still one person who's flag had a cross on it...

Finally: who would benefit the most from the killings?

Smiley would have been a good candidate, as the increased publicity would certainly make his sponsorship money pay off, but he's dead now. So who does that leave? The media? Or the race official?

Taken together, the signs seemed to point to one person... but was it a set-up? Only one way to find out.

Ronny Joncha got up to vote.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Well you all look very strange to me. Looking from high up on the top of a flag pole and all ...
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• You bastards! I'm on to your little scheme... "Hey, let's let Imran live, so that loinburger will die!"
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• DarkCloud looked at the list of remaining participants. Then his eyes bugged out. The killer was just playing with him. He had been playing with them all the entire time!

Everything was clear to him now!

1.) Team Skanky Burning Rubber-> Rubber is a type of plastic!

2.) The killings- the killer knew his list- he knew the names on it and he was drawing a pattern... RIGHT TO HIMSELF!
                    |
                    -+++

And just whose name had been on the second row, second column for the past two votes... and just who was "
                    second on the grid
                    " - RIGHT WHERE THE X was...

DarkCloud hoped he wasn't making a mistake...
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• oh, by the way- orders sent
                      -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• must be a lcue in the fact that the first two killings were not crosses .....
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• He's not trying to draw a circle or a cloud or something is he?
                          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• or just the starting grid for the F1 Thread....

|-+++-|

Comment

• is this another work days only game ??

Comment

• I'm not sure, though there doesn't seem to be many votes.

Comment

Working...
                                X