Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well geez, that makes it real difficult for him to be the mafia then. If I could then....Jon Miller the other English tennis player at the beginning

see what happens when you turn the bar over to the purser?
    Last edited by gjramsey; May 27, 2004, 13:56.

Comment

• Well go with JAMSKI before I head home from work.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nope, can't be. Snowfire was the second math victim, so that maffia is still around.

That 'duke' perched upon the wheelroom directs me to Pave as well.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• /me haunts the Mafia thread

Comment

• Jamski always looks suspicious to me.
            Join a Democracy Game today!
            | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

• I'll have to say ADG on this one.

Comment

• Fools! It's PAVE!

Comment

• No, it couldn't be my friend, the Duke!
                  Join a Democracy Game today!
                  | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

• I reserve the rights when I'm right to say, "I told you so!"

Comment

• Pave is my random guess this round.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• /me quickly steps in the voting room

Just count my as a vote against Jamski

/me leaves in a hurry... gotta get ready to turn in the project in a few hours...
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                          Find one clue in the story that even suggests me

-Jam
                          and any clues for the peopel you docpiled ???
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Code:
                            mafia
                            Name Voted for
                            2. Jamski ADG
                            3. ADG Jamski
                            7. Rah Jamski
                            8. Theben -
                            10. GJRamsey Jon Miller
                            11. Spaced Cowboy -
                            12. Kassiopeia -
                            13. Tuberski Pave
                            14. Jon Miller Pave
                            16. Guynemer -
                            19. HongHu Jamski
                            22. Octavian X Jamski
                            23. Pave -
                            24. Geomodder Pave
                            26. Jonny ADG
                            Pretty conclusive I'd have thought. Not a full turn-out this time. Voter apathy?

Comment

• Chapter Seven – Join the Docnile!

As the Apolyton drifted slowly upstream past the Temple of Tiamat, only just moving quicker than the current of the river despite Geomodder’s best efforts to get the journey over with as soon as possible, everybody aboard gathered in the dining room to hold the latest vote. Tensions were running high again, and few of them had had much sleep, despite the welcome assistance of gjramsey’s discounted drinks – on the basis that he was still training and yet to match Skanky’s level of perfection. After the first two, he could have been serving alcoholic Nilus water for all the passengers cared.
                              The vote was the closest since Dr Watson had met his untimely end, and both Inspector Morse and the Duc de Pavelles considered themselves fortunate not to have garnered enough votes to see them overboard. Many of the passengers had slept in, and were not present to vote, but this may have cast more suspicion on them than they might have liked. Perhaps it would have been wiser for them to have attended the vote, lest they found themselves on the wrong end of a future block vote as a result of their suspicious behaviour and inability to handle their drink.
                              Geomodder enjoyed the silence that fell upon the company as he cleared his throat to announce the results of the poll. The old German detective Derrick won lost the election, and as Jamski pleaded with his fellow passengers not to allow him the same fate as so many of those who had started the cruise, his ugly mug was made even more so by a violent collision with a brown leather heandbag.
                              Geomodder now had nobody to order to throw the body into the Nile, and so had to do it himself. With this formality out of the way, everyone sat down to a hearty breakfast.

The day was mostly spent lounging around the decks enjoying the sunshine. At the third time of asking, Jim Rockford eventually agreed to put his shirt back on, but everybody had already seen too much by then. The tennis match was even more laboured than it had been before, as the sun was beating down and proving m ore of a match than either set of doubles. Miss Marple fell asleep under her straw sunhat, and although HongHu considered revealing her new bikini, the presence nearby of the randy Theben Wallingford made her think better of it. She was certainly getting a kind of education, but maybe not that her finishing school had prepared her for, or her parents thought they were funding.
                              The ship passed an obelisk standing proud in the desert sands, and this elicited a few lewd remarks from the gentlemen aboard, which fortunately were out of Miss Marple’s hearing. As the sun began to set over the west bank of the Nile, the party retired to prepare for dinner.

On his way from his cabin to the dining room, the Earl of Octavian passed the open door of cabin number 4. Inside he saw the horrific sight of Tuberski with his throat cut. He had been stabbed 101 times with a large broken piece of what looked to be a detective’s magnifying glass. Whether the detective to whom this glass once belonged knew of its fate was unclear. Further examination by the others, who had not taken long to arrive revealed that his left pinkie toe had been severed and could not be found inside the cabin.
                              As they were all returning to the dining room for another disconsolate meal, Miss Marple noticed a piece of paper on the floor. It was an unusual shape, like an almond, or a teardrop, and had a large black mark right at the very edge on the left hand side, about a third of the way up. This clue certainly gave the detectives, and the other surviving members of the company, something to think about over dinner.

Geomodder called for a new vote in the morning, and sounded frustrated that so little progress was being made despite the crack team he had aboard.

24 (or so) hours to vote!

Yes, this does mean that I’ll be online tomorrow – hopefully in the morning to keep the game going. There have to be certain advantages to the duchess’ going away.
                              I apologise that I can’t draw you a picture of the piece of paper found in cabin 4, but if someone can do a little image from the description that’s be nice.

Comment

• Code:
                                mafia
                                Name Job Status
                                1. Skanky Burns Barman Handbagged
                                2. Jamski Oberinspektor Derrick Handbagged
                                3. ADG Inspector Morse Alive
                                4. Zopperoni Deck hand Handbagged
                                5. Ljcvetko Sherlock Holmes Handbagged
                                6. Nuclear Master Captain Hung from the rail
                                7. Rah Jim Rockford Alive
                                8. Theben Billionaire Industrialist Alive
                                9. Joncha Pimp Daddy Hung from the rail
                                10. GJRamsey Purser Alive
                                11. Spaced Cowboy Columbo Alive
                                12. Kassi Miss Marple Alive
                                13. Tuberski Ricardo Tubbs Stabbed 101 times
                                14. Jon Miller Bulldog Drummond Alive
                                15. GhengisFarb Sonny Crockett Stabbed 53 times
                                16. Guynemer Chief Inspector Maigret Alive
                                17. Snowfire Lord Peter Wimsey Stabbed 107 times
                                18. Rasputin er, Rasputin! Handbagged
                                19. HongHu Beautiful heiress Alive
                                20. DrSpike Doctor Watson Handbagged
                                21. Hercules Hercule Poirot Hung from the rail
                                22. Octavian X Earl of Octavian Alive
                                23. Pave Duc de Pavelles Alive
                                24. Geomodder First mate Alive
                                25. Chaunk Charlie Chan Stabbed 63 times
                                26. Jonny Secret Agent Alive

Comment

Working...
                                X