This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duke o' york

Pretty conclusive I'd have thought. Not a full turn-out this time. Voter apathy?
    Maybe they've all worked out how did it and are teasing the mafia?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
      That 'duke' perched upon the wheelroom directs me to Pave as well.

You don't get the whole duck thing do you? Shall I send you to Jamski to have it drummed into you? Didn't you think it was curious that a duck saved one of the passengers from drowning after they threw themselves into the river?

Comment

• Pave didn't even vote last round despite his life being on the line. Was it perhaps a twinge of guilt?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Fools. I wasn't the mafia.

Now I hope ADG kills you all.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            Fools. I wasn't the mafia.

Now I hope ADG kills you all.

-Jam
            never stops people docpiling because people arent the mafia !!!
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Just haven't got the intrest nor the time to look here. I was already thinking I was already killed.

You fools...

Lets vote ADG.
              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

never stops people docpiling because people arent the mafia !!!
                To be fair to the pilers they don't know the pilee isn't the mafia at the time of piling.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

To be fair to the pilers they don't know the pilee isn't the mafia at the time of piling.
                  To be fair to the docpiled, it blatanlty obvious they not as no clues point their way
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Or they just happen to have what little clues there may be twisted so as they point to the poor docpilee.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Oh poor old Derrick. It might have been different if he wasn't so old and forgeting ... Oh well better safe than sorry, isn't that what they say?
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Are you trying to suggest that he forgot all of the recent murders he committed?

By the way, there has only been one vote so far!

Comment

• Pave for keep voting for non-mafia players... ( = me)
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Well I didn't expect the old Derrick would be gone so quick without a fight. So now I have to think a little about who else is dangerous before I vote.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Pave
                              Just haven't got the intrest nor the time to look here. I was already thinking I was already killed.

You fools...

Lets vote ADG.

Just kill Pave off... no interest or time!? I could have had your spot!:
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Hmm, noone seems the least interested in the clue from Tub's cabin, which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.
                                Unfortunately, noone is interested in any of the clues, and are quite content to keep stabbing in the dark, if that's the right choice of phrase here.

Comment

Working...
                                X