This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dooomed, doomed. You're all doomed!!

* The ghost of Skanky Burns sits in one of the deck-chairs sipping some scotch and waiting for the mafia to strike again.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Should we follow the good -tko's advise again and vote for the other mafia who is posed to strike? If I don't start the initiative, it is likely it will be my turn the next night to die. Hard as he may try, when it is a must he would have to choose to protect himself rather than protect me.

Of course now you all should know who I'm going to vote. All the clues that pointed to Skanky could have been pointing to Jamski instead.

We've successfully reduced the suspects of the +1 mafia by voting off three new deities. If we let the last one go and later found out that he's the man that has so much blood on his hand, would we regret it?

Rah is also a deity I believe, however he is not a new deity. Plus if he were the mafia he wouldn't have let me live this long.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Find one clue in the story that even suggests me

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
          Rah is also a deity I believe, however he is not a new deity. Plus if he were the mafia he wouldn't have let me live this long.

Any grudge that I develop is usually quite short lived.
          And since you've stopped proclaiming me as the Mafia early every game, I would not feel the need to take you out early either. But, I probably would have by now.

The numbers in the thread are important, but we need to find the right combination. Or the jest is great.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            Find one clue in the story that even suggests me

-Jam
            As I said, whatever clue that convicted Skanky would fit you beautifully.

And rah, good to know that you now do not feel the need to take me out early. I mean who knows if you are not the brown cloak mafia. You play tennis right? And I seem to remember there is a clue about tennis ball or something earlier ...
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• No, I haven't played tennis in over 25 years. Now if it was a golf clue.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                Find one clue in the story that even suggests me

-Jam
                You say that as though they need clues that point to you. With enough imagination, they could get the clues to point to anyone. Phillips head screwdrivers as mathamatical symbols relating to numbers of stabs to point to a single person in the list? Yeah, thats no stretch at all.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Prologue

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Here are the all the big write-ups (so far) in once place for your clue-solving pleasure. There are a few smaller clues in other posts, but there should be plenty here for you to be going along with.

I'm the host with the most here really.

Comment

• It was obviously Pave. Remember I said to vote for him? Then he killed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

You say that as though they need clues that point to you. With enough imagination, they could get the clues to point to anyone.
                      You are telling this to Jamski?

Comment

• A leprechaun earlier and now Scottish whiskey. Who is left from the English Isles? Jon Miller, Snowfire, Kassi Marple. Anyone else?

Comment

• Snowfire is long dead.

Comment

• Well, despite the posts, we have but two votes recorded.
                            I'll be back tomorrow to see who gets the handbag next. Or even to see who inherits the handbag should its wielder be fingered as the mafia.

Code:
                            mafia
                            Name Voted for
                            2. Jamski ADG
                            3. ADG -
                            7. Rah -
                            8. Theben -
                            10. GJRamsey -
                            11. Spaced Cowboy -
                            12. Kassiopeia -
                            13. Tuberski -
                            14. Jon Miller -
                            16. Guynemer -
                            19. HongHu Jamski
                            22. Octavian X -
                            23. Pave -
                            24. Geomodder -
                            26. Jonny -

Comment

• Pave

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• When did Snow die? I was busy suspecting him of being one of the mafia? Although I guess he could still be the math mafia.

Comment

Working...
                                X