Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM me them before I write my next (very short) chapter then Sherlock. I'm not appointing you GM, because you'll tell Skanky who the mafia are. And DrSpikey, and anybody else.

Comment

• GO figure that you don't trust him. GO figure....
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Yeah, but you've still got bases left.

Code:
        mafia
        Name Voted for
        7. Rah Guynemer
        10. gjramsey -
        11. Spaced Cowboy Guynemer
        12. Kassiopeia Guynemer
        16. Guynemer -

Comment

• Chapter Twelve – Of all the boats in all the world….

Gjramsey was now in charge of the entire ship, and it was his responsibility to hold the vote to reveal the mafia. Before breakfast, the five remaining voyagers all arrived in the dining room and each put a folded sheet of paper onto gjramsey’s table. The purser opened each sheet and announced the latest mafia suspect as being M. Maigret. Guynemer was caught off guard by Miss Marple’s handbag and soon proved to be a talking point for Egyptian fish or curious ducks trying to catch some lunch.
          Now that there were only four people left aboard, it made no sense to be so defensive and try to keep apart from everybody else. For all they knew they may well have killed the cruel mafia, though this thought had kept them through many a day previous and proved to be mistaken.
          The day was spent on deckchairs just outside the bar, where gjramsey kept popping in to top up their cocktails. Not allowed cocktails himself, he was able to keep his wits about him better than the three detectives who were enjoying the fruits of his hitherto hidden talents. As they all drifted off into a blissful snooze, he was struggling to kepe the Apolyton from hitting the bank as it turned a corner he had not noticed until the last moment. The rocking of the boat disturbed Jim Rockford’s hat, but not his sleep as the sun crept down below the sunshade and started to go about its business of giving the two Americans and the Englishwoman sunburn.
          When they woke up, it was almost time for dinner, and so they retired to their cabins to find some aftersun lotion, and to get changed into more fitting attire. Although they were now but four, they still felt the need to dress for dinner.
          Jim Rockford was late for dinner though. Racing to cabin 2, the other three found rah on the floor with blood oozing into the carpet. He had been stabbed 42 times with a decorative spear that had been torn from a wooden Indian cigar holder lying on the floor about three feet away. His left hand was pinned to the floor by the spear.
          Suddenly no-one had any appetite for yet another helping of gjramsey’s couscous, and they trotted disconsolately to bed, afraid that the mafia might strike again, and aware that they only had one more chance to catch this person before the ship arrived in Luxor.

Comment

• Code:
            mafia
            Name Job Status
            1. Skanky Burns Barman Handbagged
            2. Jamski Oberinspektor Derrick Handbagged
            3. ADG Inspector Morse Stabbed 68 times
            4. Zopperoni Deck hand Handbagged
            5. Ljcvetko Sherlock Holmes Handbagged
            6. Nuclear Master Captain Hung from the rail
            7. Rah Jim Rockford Stabbed 42 times
            8. Theben Billionaire Industrialist Hung from the rail
            9. Joncha Pimp Daddy Hung from the rail
            10. GJRamsey Purser Alive
            11. Spaced Cowboy Columbo Alive
            12. Kassi Miss Marple Alive
            13. Tuberski Ricardo Tubbs Stabbed 101 times
            14. Jon Miller Bulldog Drummond Hung from the rail
            15. GhengisFarb Sonny Crockett Stabbed 53 times
            16. Guynemer Chief Inspector Maigret Handbagged
            17. Snowfire Lord Peter Wimsey Stabbed 107 times
            18. Rasputin er, Rasputin! Handbagged
            19. HongHu Beautiful heiress Handbagged
            20. DrSpike Doctor Watson Handbagged
            21. Hercules Hercule Poirot Hung from the rail
            22. Octavian X Earl of Octavian Stabbed 14 times
            23. Pave Duc de Pavelles Handbagged
            24. Geomodder First mate Handbagged
            25. Chaunk Charlie Chan Stabbed 63 times
            26. Jonny Secret Agent Handbagged
            Who can you trust? Who could you docpile?

Comment

• and still two mafia left... either we all getting dumber or the GM being too tricky !!!!
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Er, did you actually read the last two chapters Ras?
                Look at the murder styles in particular.

Comment

• /me enjoys the pleasantries the Egyptian washing women can offer a believing muslim...

Guynemer was the rope maffia? I look forward for your explanation of the clues, Duke...
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• And then there were 3 left, with one mafia to go. Hmmmm.....Gotta go with Columbo Spaced

and why can't I drink and stear this barge????

Comment

• Holy crap! Three of us left, and one of us is the Mafia. It's the climax every GM wants to have (is it not?).

The clues are offering very little in the way of enlightenment, but, methinks Spaced Cowboy's posting style has been way more suspicious than GJRamsey's. SC usually misses a vote every once in a while, as does Ramsey, this time SC hasn't missed a vote while Ramsey has. SC's posts are also always just a line or two, clearly trying to blend in.

Columbo hasn't gotten any votes yet either (IIRC), and Columbo's the kind of guy you think is of no consequence until the last possible moment.

Edit: wow, Ramsey and I came to the same conclusion simultaniously. Let's just hope we're right. (Then again, a Mafia victory is long overdue.)
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Hahaha suckers, it was Ram!!!
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Code:
                          mafia
                          Name Voted for
                          10. gjramsey Spaced Cowboy
                          11. Spaced Cowboy Immaterial
                          12. Kassiopeia Spaced Cowboy

Comment

• Either Miss Marple and I will sail off into the sunset, or I shall die a rather painful death very very soon.

Comment

• So you've trusted the voice from heaven, I see ... And got one whose name started with a "G" ...
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• God I hope it's not Ramsey. That'd mean *tko was right in the end, which means that the world as we know it will be coming to an end soon. The four horsemen, the seven angels, et cetera.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X