21. Hercules Hercule Poirot Hung from the rail
    22. Octavian X Earl of Octavian Alive
    23. Pave Duc de Pavelles Handbagged
    24. Geomodder First mate Alive
    25. Chaunk Charlie Chan Stabbed 63 times
    26. Jonny Secret Agent Handbagged

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
      rah needs to die base on general principles.
      I Agree with you

unforunately I am now unable to do anything about it

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Seven left, and the possibility that both mafia are still alive...

doesn't look good folks.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Gjramsey is the strangling mafia. Remember the objects found on or near his victims. Just after he was promoted to run the bar, a bottle of whiskey was found near one of the crime scenes. Also the neckless nobody on the ship owned. Only a professional thief like gjramsey could have brought it onboard. And the last murder was an unnecessary give away: Jon Miller was killed outside cabin number 10, which is gjramsey's number in this game.

That's my advice worth 2 cents.

Comment

• I'm going to go back to old strategy and see if one of the mafia's got careless. Jon Miller was the only one to vote for Geomodder and it maybe spooked him, and now Jon is dead. Geomodder also found the body.
            Yes, it would be rookie mistake, but it's my guess.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There you go rah. Who else than the first mate can have the emple opportunity to do whatever he wants any time?

Originally posted by rah
              And for some reason, I seemed to notice your's a little more than the others.
              You are just jealous because I love Ming.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Rah's Geomodder theory works for me.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• 1st kill:

GhengisFarb, Cabin 27, 53 times with needlework scissors.

A fragment of a letter:

"Coming to
                  Olympic"

The first clue is something stupid, because Duke apologized for it in advance.

There were no olympic games in 1925, but there were summer games in Paris in 1924 and the first winter games ever were held in Chamonix (France) the same year. The next summer games were in 1928 in Amsterdam, while the next winter games were the same year in St. Moritz, Switzerland.

2nd kill:

Hercules Poirot, strangled and thrown off the side of the ship.

"some wisps of a thin brown material in a pile on the deck"

3rd kill:

(Before the kill, the Egyptian natives were holding a mysterious celebration on the bank of the river. Any significance?)

SnowFire, Cabin 23, 107 times with a ballpoint pen.

"Walking away from the scene of the crime towards the Captain’s meeting in the dining room, the ship’s purser kicked something into the river. It looked like a wet tennis ball, but didn’t roll in a straight line, bumping along over the side of the boat with a white flash."

4th kill:

Joncha was hanging over the rail of the Apolyton outside his cabin. There were no signs that he had been thrashing about, so Theben suggested to his fellow passengers that he had probably been throttled by the rope before he could drown in the waters of the Nile.

"something fell out of the dead man’s pocket onto the deck. It was a very damp piece of card. When Zopp turned it over, he saw that it was a faded Queen of Spades, with “to Peg” written in the top corner."

5th kill:

Passing the open door of cabin number 12, he saw Chaunk under his bed, with a utility screwdriver in his mouth. He had 26 cross-shaped holes and 37 straight holes in his chest. Two screws fixed his right index finger to the floor of his cabin, and a napkin from the dining room was wedged into his mouth so that none of the other passengers could have heard him scream.

Inspector Maigret was sitting on a bar stool enjoying a pastis before his delayed dinner when he noticed a card on the bar. He went to return it to HongHu, who told him that it was not from one of her decks, and it didn’t look like it was from the ship. Looking at it more closely, it bore a picture of what looked like a small ugly man sitting atop a pile of gold. (Jamski thinks it's a leprechaun, I concur.)

6th kill:

Cpt. Nuclear Master hung from his own steering aid, thrown overboard.

Near the scene a bottle of White Horse Scottish Whisky was discovered.

7th kill:

Tuberski, in Cabin 4, stabbed 101 times with a piece of a magnifying glass. His left pinky toe had been severed.

"a piece of paper on the floor. It was an unusual shape, like an almond, or a teardrop, and had a large black mark right at the very edge on the left hand side, about a third of the way up."

8th kill:

Theben, of cabin number 1, hanging over the rail on a rope, strangled by it.

He was wearing a string of jewels nobody has seen before.

9th kill:

ADG, of cabin number 3, stabbed 68 times with a silver fork.

"The fork had been left jabbed in the unfortunate inspector’s stomach. Examining the murder weapon, Jim Rockford announced that it appeared to be the fork equivalent of an apostle spoon, but it was so old that it was difficult to make out what was on it."

10th kill:

Jon Miller, outside cabin number 10, strangled by a rope. M. Maigret discovered a sticking plaster had been stuck over Bulldog’s mouth to keep the napkin there in place.

Things to look for:

Reading through the ten chapters in a row, I haven't come across anything particularly interesting. However, I think that we should be searching patterns and similarities from the stabbing weapons.

Then there are the numbers. I'm going to write them down on a piece of paper and fiddle around with them - I may be obsessing over them, but they have to be there for a reason.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I hope you all die, especially the mafia

Comment

• Oh, Kassi. I don't think that I'll be giving out any more clues in the next couple of chapters, because (a) I can't think of any more (), (b) I'm too lazy to even try, (c) you've had enough already, and (d) the clues have been getting progressively easier so the next clue would be "The murderer is Unclear Master", or something equally stupid. Have a good look at what you've got. Who knows, maybe some of the other survivors might want to help you.

So far:

Code:
                      mafia
                      Name Voted for
                      7. Rah Geomodder
                      10. GJRamsey -
                      11. Spaced Cowboy Geomodder
                      12. Kassiopeia -
                      16. Guynemer -
                      22. Octavian X -
                      24. Geomodder -

Comment

• How could I be the mafia, if the mafia killed me?

Comment

• It is unclear.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• The crew is really outnumbered at this point, so Geomodder it is and I can take over the whole stinking ship!

Comment

• What irony. We have a shipful of detectives (or had, at least) and can't even get one mafia down after 10 days.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Sure you can't, since you aren't voting gjramsey. Watch how the other mafia kills him when you dispose of Geomodder.

Comment

Working...
                                X