No announcement yet.

XBOX Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked the webiste, and I guess what I've heard can be regarded as pure horse shizz. As far as BC, I'd guess its a video game based on the comic strip by Johnny Hart.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Is Morrowwind a good purchase? What is it like?

Details!
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Its fun.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

If I were to buy 3-4 games, would you recommend that Morrowind be one of them?

Comment

Yes, along with KOTOR (combined that would be about $60-70 +tax). For the other 1 or 2 games pick Ninja Gaiden and/or some 'classic' game.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What about Rainbow Six 3?

Comment

I just bought Rallisport Challenge 2 and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

RSC2 is great if you're a race fan.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow is awesome. What's blows me away is the online play though, it's incredible. Cat and mouse, spy versus mercenary...I haven't played anything like that online before. It's incredibly fun and more addictive than the excellent single player, which is even better than the original's.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher, what's your Xbox Live gamertag?
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                    If I were to buy 3-4 games, would you recommend that Morrowind be one of them?
                    Definately. It is a very large game - you can get many hours of play out of it and still not have seen a fraction of all the land. As a matter of fact, it is one of the four games I am playing regularly at the moment.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                      What? Their website says that the release date for Fable is September of this year. I hope that that game comes out.

What the heck is "BC"?
                      Yep looking good for september - its going to be my early birthday present

And BC is the game being worked on by the same guy, which will hopefully come out after Fable.

@ Nuclear Master - Morrowind is great, if you like big(Huge!) RPG games. check out their official site for more info on the game(www.elderscrolls.com).

But if you like the sound of it and have a decent PC good enough to run it - then the PC version is better, you can Mod it/patch it etc.
                      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                        Asher, what's your Xbox Live gamertag?
                        Moosely
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                          What about Rainbow Six 3?
                          very good game, good online as well

BTW get Morrowind

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor

Yep looking good for september - its going to be my early birthday present

And BC is the game being worked on by the same guy, which will hopefully come out after Fable.

@ Nuclear Master - Morrowind is great, if you like big(Huge!) RPG games. check out their official site for more info on the game(www.elderscrolls.com).

But if you like the sound of it and have a decent PC good enough to run it - then the PC version is better, you can Mod it/patch it etc.
                            I wasn't asking for PC
                            Last edited by Tassadar500; May 25, 2004, 11:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Moosely
                              How Canadian. I'll probably send you an invite sometime to play Splinter Cell. Look for TJ Hookor.
                              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                                How Canadian.
                                That's what I was going for.

Comment

Working...
                                X