XBOX Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX Games

I have recently bought the XBOX and I was wondering what games to buy. Any suggestions?

Halo
    Ninja Gaiden
    Project Gotham Racing 2
    Soul Calibur II
    Rallisport Challenge 2
    ESPN Hockey 2004
    Splinter Cell 1 & 2
    Amped 2
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Halo 2 scheduled for November 9th. w00t!
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Cheap game to get is Kung Fu Chaos!

The game is awesome, the graphics are great, and the references to old skool kung fu movies are funny.

I'd have to agree to get the Splinter Cell games, they look so good I personally consider 'em pieces of art.

Halo is good, but Halo 2 is comin' out.

Crimson Skies got a pretty high rating in Game Informer.
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Knights of the old republic (great RPG)

Morrowind (very nice RPG, but it's definitely not for the casual gamer)

Splinter Cell (the first one is worth buying, not the second one, unless you want to play online. I you don't want to play it online, rent it: I heard that SP Pandora Tomorrow is really, really short).

Grand theft auto.
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Thief 3 starting on May 26

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Is it worth it to buy Morrowind?

Comment

I would say yes. I am enjoying it (PC version).
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Let me put it this way, if I have $150 USD to spend, what games should I purchase?

Comment

Now is probably a good time to mention the types of games you play and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                        Let me put it this way, if I have $150 USD to spend, what games should I purchase?
                        What do you like? If you like RPGs, Morrowind GOTY would be a very good choice. You have 400+ hours of gameplay for 35$ CD. The Grand Theft Auto double pack is also a great deal: two great games for the price of one.
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Anybody here tried Gladius? It got very good reviews.

Comment

Generally I'm not a fan of racing games but if there is a spectacular game I will definetly check it out. I like RPG's and FPS. I also like Hockey, Basketball, and Football games. Strategy and "Splinter Cell" games are also games I would check out.

Comment

DOA3 is a pretty fun game.

i also suggest those games asher suggested again.. amped 2, soul calibur, halo, madden etc etc...
                              :-p

Comment

Working...
                              X