No announcement yet.

The Sims 2: First Screensots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was Hot Date that feature came. It all goes on under the quilt, though... But with cheats...

Nothing interesting to see with cheats though(just some non-existant legs and so on IIRC. Not designed to be seen).
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      You can still play goal-less mode too. Some people just can't play games without goals though.
      Guilty as charged. I much preferred Simcity 2 for its scenarios (you have 10 years to make dullsville a happy town!) than Simcity 4 with its multi-regional superscape with absolutely no objectives.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

This is more like it:
        cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

Note the 3rd storey... and house on multi-layer terrain! And stairs going down to patio.
          Last edited by MattH; November 10, 2003, 20:01.
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
            This is true... don't remember which XPack though...

In Sims2 it should be possible to do it in all beds... but adults only, yo can't get teens to do it
            $10 says that someone will crack that in the first week
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

edit: dp due to back-button.
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

Ahh, that was what you were looking for... take a look at my post at: Friday, 22nd August 2003 15:39

The same picture, though larger
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Oopsies
                  The FAQ says doors and windows can be placed on diagonals, but they are still working on furniture.
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

The Sims 2: Just as lame
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

are they going to add on all of the features of the original sims that were released in expasion packs or are they going to remake all of the expansion again and see how many people they can get to waste thier money?

Comment

I believe hell freezes over, before Maxis offers all options from the expansion packs in the first release...
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

And here I just got The Sims for my comp... it was free through a promotion.

I'm already wanting cheats so I can build the house I want easier and faster and then move on and do something else.
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

What cheats you must use, depends on whether you have only the original, or one of the XPs.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai

What cheats you must use, depends on whether you have only the original, or one of the XPs.

Just in the original, but many thanks.
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

You're welcome. I recommend you to buy some of the XPs. The first (few ) are the best, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X