Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Player MP Game - Maq, EPW, Toni, Barley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I didnt reply before Sunday.... the 29th and 30th are both good for me though.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Merry Christmas guys, I will see you all on the 29th

Comment

• Ill now be going out on the 29th now but the 30th or 28th are still good.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Hey guys we playing tomorrow 29th, too quiet lately here

Comment

• I cant tonight Toni as i said. But im definitely up for finishing the game on Thursday the 30th, all day/night.

Perhaps we can even start a new one, although not with the current rules we have now, theyve gotten a bit boring as well as a bit too unbalanced now that we all know what we're doing, i think anyway.

Comment

• Sure thing Maq, hey if by some chance we can't start the team game, you wona try a 1vs1 it will be fun + we haven't played with you for like 4-5 months. Let me know on the icq best, tx Toni

Comment

• Well we seem to be the only ones around lately. Better not for me to start a 1v1, you know how terrible i am at finishing games lately, and I dont really have as much enthusiasm for a 1v1 as i do the team games lately.

Im gonna have a nap and be back later hopefully if i dont carry through, although it doesnt look too good for continuing tonight...

Comment

• No problem Maq, I understand. Yea let see if somebody shows up, if not I hope we get more chance next year with this team games

So hey BARLEY you around to get a 1v1 rowing?

Anyway enjoy tomorrow

Comment

• Happy new year all….Still want to continue the game, I will try and contact EPW to see if he’s still up for it???

Comment

Working...
                    X