Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Player MP Game - Maq, EPW, Toni, Barley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No time as well this coming days, if I see you guys start organizing it for next week i will try to make sometime.

Comment

• Well we are busy from time to time and I accept that, as long as we can keep the game going it doesn’t matter that we have to play every week.

I can play next weekend though not 100% sure of the days yet though imagine I can deff plat on Friday 10th. Will post confirmation mid week.

Would be good if we can all try and post weekend availability by Wed/Thur even if to say we cant play.

See you all next week hopefully.

Toni – I can continue tonight from 8pm GMT.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply Barley, yes I agree fully with you.

So to make a commitment, I will be free to continue next weekend Fri, Sat and Sun anytime, so count me in. Now the ball is in your court guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
          Sorry for that.

But from what I remember you guys did miss a game as well, so what’s the big deal if I did for one time too.

WOW pretty surprised by your responses

JUST NO COMMENTS

Why are you surprised? You asked what was going on with the game so we answered.

we aren't holding it against you.....
          "

Comment

• LOL I wasn't asking, I was answering Barley's question EPW

Comment

• And by the way this issue is getting old, so lets just concentrate on when we can continue all

And as Maq said:

Hey EPW I dont care about you being inflexible, if you cant make it then im not gonna ask questions, its only a game, but telling people what to do isnt the right way.

ana

Comment

• To be fair Toni what I said there was assuming that the person who couldnt make the game would actually tell us, otherwise we're all wondering whats going on without any reply at all.
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Yes Mom, i will be good next time

Comment

• Im sure even you can find 5 minutes out of your busy week to tell us if you can play or not
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Actually pretty happy that you two reacted like that, our game has a future then

Comment

• Yes..yes....lets move on now.
                        "

Comment

• Ok good to know that we are moving on

Ok so whats the schedule, we playing Friday?

I can play Friday, Sat and Sun, time is not an issue for me

So I'm ready to go starting Friday anytime

Comment

• Im OK for Friday and Saturday anytime, not Sunday.

Comment

• I'll report back with my avialible times in a few days.
                              "

Comment

• Hi again, just waiting for a friend who is visiting to confirm whether they are coming on Friday or Saturday,

It looks 75% likely they will be coming Friday thus I will only be able to play Saturday and Sunday, good thing probably we can start a Sat game earlier that 11.30pm.

Will not be able to post 100% confirmation till tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X