Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Player MP Game - Maq, EPW, Toni, Barley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL ok Epw, so make it 7-8gmt?

Comment

• Bad news, I doubt that I can make it tommorow. A have things I need to do that I was hoping to do today but it didn't happen. I'll probably beable to play later on but I don't no the time. Sorry
      "

Comment

• So next Saturday then?
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Ok np, so next Friday, Sat or Sunday? I can do any of the days and anytime.

Comment

• Will check ICQ at 7.00 (maybe) and 8.00 (yes) lol

Comment

• Friday next week is fine, now I'm off to do stuff
              "

Comment

• Toni, you free to continue our game?

Comment

• So what time on Friday?

Comment

• 1130gmt is earliest for me.
                    "

Comment

• Probably better Saturday again then.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Ok Saturday it is, what time 7-8gmt?

(By the way Barley, my people want revenge, so wona have a remacth on Friday?)

Comment

• REMATCH

Comment

• Barley beat Toni? Holy **** did i pick the right team

Comment

• very well played Barley. I though you won't dare to attack so soon. Nice strategy surprising me like that, you tricked me in believing that you will stay back and continue developing

Comment

• Hi all,

Thanks for the compliments on the win Toni, you were pretty close and having a poorer start made the diff I guess.

Re this weeks game, I have been planning my life around a Friday game, last as it may be I can organise myself to still have a good 5-6 hours play even if we start at 11.30 (which I have done this week). Saturdays are more difficult for me and its only 50% likely I can play on Sat this week (wont know till the day either…..well it’s a new girlfriend I may be seeing – broad smile lol).

Im deffo for Friday if you can switch the game back, as For Sat wont know till mid afternoon? On the day but if you are around it would be good to get it on at late notice, but that is by no means guaranteed.

Similar for Sunday, that depends how Saturday goes lol

Sorry I cant be more certain, that’s girls for you !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X