Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Player MP Game - Maq, EPW, Toni, Barley.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Player MP Game - Maq, EPW, Toni, Barley.

Toni & I were talking yesterday and thought it would be good to arrange a 4 player game.

I know we all have limited time but perhaps we could try and fit one in.

To start with I guess we need to see when we are all free and when the game could be? Bear in mind the game may take 20 hours to finish though thre is nothing stopping us playing it out over a month or more.

Personally, im free to play nearly every day between 7pm and 1am GMT. Maybe longer earlier/later at weekends.

Todays good, I can start in a few hours.
    Last edited by EPW; September 26, 2004, 14:16.
    "

Comment

I can play tonight for quite a long time.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Looking forward for a team game. It should be interesting to see who has improved his game and who hasn't

Comment

Something else if we don't get the team game rolling soon, what about having a mini tourney between us guys, I mean myself, Maq, Barley and EPW. Tell me what you think, my opinion is that we may actually have some fun, four good players battling it off

Comment

If we can we should play the 2v2 on either fri, sat, sun each week.

As for a mini tourney, do you mean as a 1v1 format? Or we play several 1v1v1v1 and take points from each game where each player finishes in order? 1st = 3 points, 2nd = 2 points etc.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Good question Maq, hmmm was thinking like a 1vs1, but 1v1v1v1 works as well, up to you guys

Comment

Well whichever the format of the game, why dont we just set up an ongoing league, games of 2-4 players, with a points system based on position like gameleague again? Rather than a small tourney? Anyone can join and play at any time then.

Because it would be smaller we can be more certain no one is cheating, and besides we can check saves, not like gameleague who didnt care.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                  Well whichever the format of the game, why dont we just set up an ongoing league, games of 2-4 players, with a points system based on position like gameleague again? Rather than a small tourney? Anyone can join and play at any time then.

Because it would be smaller we can be more certain no one is cheating, and besides we can check saves, not like gameleague who didnt care.
                  Agreed

We could do tourneys too, maybe for bonus points or something.
                  "

Comment

I agree as well

Comment

Looks like Friday is the best option for starting the 4 player (2 v 2). Is Friday ok for everyone? Shall we say 7pm GMT/BST

As for a gameleague / tourney this is a good idea to.

Comment

Shall we say 7pm GMT/BST
                        7pm GMT is 8pm BST, at least until the end of October.

So if we're saying 7pm GMT Friday (which is fine by me), thats 8pm for you and me Barley.

Comment

7pm GMT = 11am PST which would be impossible for me. 11:30pm GMT would be the earliest for me on Friday, but I could probably do 7pm GTM Saturday.

I can't play at all this weekand because I'm not going to be home though....
                          "

Comment

Does that mean you can play this Friday EPW or not?

Comment

I think so. 11:30 GMT +
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X