No announcement yet.

Strategy Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The One city challenge mod is the best example of how incompetent the unmodified AI is lol.
    "

Comment

True that. Although I find I die just before getting paratroopers. It shouls still be a bugger to win though
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
        True that. Although I find I die just before getting paratroopers. It shouls still be a bugger to win though
        I waged a war early (after i built a warrior to defend my city) then took full advantage of the goody huts to build an army and destroy my closet neighbor and it was smooth sailing from there.
        "

Comment

I finally added the Units and Armies page, but its far from complete, ive only done Warriors to Knights. Lazy. See what you think, anything to change, add or remove.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

After a sleepless night thinking about commerce tile improvements I have improved (i hope) the "tile imps and terra" page and the "city placement" page. As usual, take a look.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

BUMP

After finally guessing my password I updated the site again.

Added some info on where to get CtP2, since a lot of referrals are coming from "call to power 2 download" on google. I don't think my advice will be very helpful to people wanted to steal the game though.

Also added info on the Apolyton Edition, and solving problems with online.

I may get around to finishing the other pages too, 4 years after I started them.

Comment

The Modding Knowledgebase for Call To Power II/Call To Power 2 and the Apolyton Edition

I found this on your site.

I never knew this existed. Weird.
                "

Comment

Bureau Bert has another website too related to his modern times mod: http://ctp2.free.fr/start.php

Also I started moving/updating my strategy website here, but stopped a while ago.

Comment

There also a good list of insightful strategy threads (yes, we do have some, mainly thanks to Velociryx) here.

Comment

Working...
                    X