Strategy Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy Website

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Take a look, tell me what you think (then ill disagree and ignore you)

Its basic now, but it will get more detailed soon.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

I'm listed in the credits

Good info on the site, you could probably be competitive basing your stradegy on that alone (I use the same basic stradegy and have yet to win a game ) Keep up the good work
    "

Comment

basic but working.

Some remarks:
      1.) No back button on the sub-pages (I hardly ever use it, as alt-left is easier , but anyway
      2.) You shall have mentioned that you are part of the war-monger group
      3.) terraforming: you shall mentioned it depends on the mod
      4.) Farmers: You shall use them in ANY small city to get as quick as possible from 1 to 2 (and more)
      5.) Scientists: Or cities to far away from anywhere.
      6.) "Keep cheap long vision units like Warriors or Archers along your border to see enemies approaching" and to prevent babarians to appear
      7.) buildings: You might want to mention the different city sizes.

Comment

I'm listed in the credits
        Of course I steal learn new things everytime i play.

Some remarks:
        1.) No back button on the sub-pages (I hardly ever use it, as alt-left is easier , but anyway
        2.) You shall have mentioned that you are part of the war-monger group
        3.) terraforming: you shall mentioned it depends on the mod
        4.) Farmers: You shall use them in ANY small city to get as quick as possible from 1 to 2 (and more)
        5.) Scientists: Or cities to far away from anywhere.
        6.) "Keep cheap long vision units like Warriors or Archers along your border to see enemies approaching" and to prevent babarians to appear
        7.) buildings: You might want to mention the different city sizes.
        1) BAH, i dont use those either so thats how it will stay for a while.
        2) I am, but im also part of the "trying anything to win the game anyway i can" group. But i will include some kind of alternate constant builder strategy.
        3) Of course, but i will have more sections for mod specific strategies. Dont want to get them mixed with default ones.
        4) I use this too to get to pop 3 asap on standard map sizes, but long games can require every beaker of science. But i will note it
        5) Anywhere? I guess if i had a city too far from anywhere id disband it Are you referring to captured enemy cities? Ill touch on that eventually.
        6) Are Barbarians not enemies?
        7) This is coming soon.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Nice site

Originally posted by WesW a long, long time ago
          Yes, yes, list your favorite tricks and strategies...I will then alter the game to render them ineffective! Ha, Ha, Ha!
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I remember reading that recently in the archives and i look forward to it

Comment

(big mc is going for a guilt trip)

after i told you to steel whatever you liked of my website graphics etc I am not even listed in the credits
              "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
              The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
              Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Are you not a poster on Apolyton Forums?

When i borrow something from your website ill give you special treatment, but for now how about we exchange links?

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                  Are you not a poster on Apolyton Forums?
                  NO it's one of the other voices that posts here

I will post a link on my website next time i run an update (Friday)
                  "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Mc

I will post a link on my website next time i run an update (Friday)
                    Hey good, now we are not longer feeling lonley

EDIT: we corrected spelling mistakes
                    Last edited by Gilgamensch; April 8, 2004, 05:06.

Comment

That explains alot

Update to the site will come soon, im busy with a MP mod for me and EPW right now but bits are added often and are hard to spot, so a list of updates may appear. Bigmc link also added when i next update.

Comment

Site has been updated with exciting things such as links page other bits and bobs added to other sections. Guestbook also added, so sign it.

Comment

Originally said by Maquiladora
                          The Big Mc's CtP2 site, he wants you to steal things from his website

Comment

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I would not mind but i said something good on my site and I only allow people who participate in the forums to use my stuff with permission of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X