Forever Future 1.7 PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, let's!

(Although I believe we could still do this hotfix before the Huscarls appear in the game.)

EDIT: Cuaich, your email address seems to be wrong; I can't send you the turn!

Comment

OOPS...Sorry! I forgt the digit "1" just before the atsign...

brucemacdonald1

My apologies.

Also, @ Solarius:

I published the original fix for machines that wouldn't start the saved game directly. Let me know if you need help walking through the fix (which, I admit, does not work every single time).

Bruce

Comment

Thanks, but I think it's not a problem with how I'm doing this. I just had to redo the entire process on my laptop and it went smoothly.

Also, I sent you the turn. Again

Comment

Ossum, when can I find out how my starting location will look like?

Comment

Good question. What's going on, guys?

Comment

Aye.Have a bad feeling about something.Anything happened Cuaich?

Comment

16 hours ago I have finally received confirmation from Cuaich that he indeed received the turn. The extremely short message contained no explanation as for why he stopped the cycle before it was even started.
                I know we're all friends here and that it's hard to find players, but at this point I feel the need to say that such behaviour is unacceptable. I understand that things happen and sometimes you need a break, but we've all agreed to this starting date and everyone was okay with it. We should be several turns in the campaign right now.
                Cuaich, please do your turn now and don't do it again in the future without good reason. Because honestly, this ain't cool. Unless you have a really good explanation fro the delay.

Comment

Turn sent. I had to fire someone, and the paperwork is immense. Having said that, if you need turns played within the hour, I may not be the man for you...I have a business to run, and while I can play turns immediately at times, it won't be every turn. Let me know if you want me to drop out.

Bruce/Cuaich

Comment

Originally posted by Cuaich View Post
                    Turn sent. I had to fire someone, and the paperwork is immense. Having said that, if you need turns played within the hour, I may not be the man for you...I have a business to run, and while I can play turns immediately at times, it won't be every turn. Let me know if you want me to drop out.Bruce/Cuaich
                    Lol, an hour is a gross exaggeration. I think expecting one turn per day on a more or less regular basis isn't too demanding though, it's just a few minutes after all. That's how we played our previous game and it took us more than half a year to complete it.

Anyway, I can't wait for my turn!

Comment

Finally got a turn About turn every hour - we don't even plan it.I just think that trying to maintain one every day is a good thing Turn to X.What interestind do you have to say about your locations?

Comment

Fair enough...I will be as prompt as possible, of course! I love seeing what's underneath that next dark hex!

Having said that, I am away at a cottage for the next 5 days. I will take my computer and play when I can, but it will also rely on wireless coverage (it's pretty remote). I've usually got pretty good 'net access.

Bruce

PS: My location has nothing but hills and plains...no water in sight!!

Comment

I will reply in vague terms... I can't go swimming, but I can have a drink

Comment

I'd KILL for a drink, in game or in RL!

:desire:

Comment

I'd KILL for a drink, in game or in RL!
                              Good luck... :PAnyway - since beginning is usually pretty boring in the diplomatic section, maybe let's make up for it on forum?Let's say - every 5 turns (till turn 50, maybe later), let's write an official statement of what we're doing (ofc only things that you can say).A short one, but still...I'd love to have this game more interting in the beginning too :P

Comment

Location? Hmm... I've got a huge amount of... nothing.
                                I think I should start looking for something.

Comment

Working...
                                X