No announcement yet.

Forever Future mod: first PBEM game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good day to play CTP! Turn 20 to quinns.

Comment

Yet another turn done today!

Comment

Turn 23. One more, and we'll have 25 turns finished in one month. Not bad at all.

Comment

Turn 23 to Solar. Mountains and swamps -- and jungles and forests and plains and hills and beach and a couple of ruins. Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Smirnov View Post
            So much is happening now, I'm completely lost I guess the colonization phase is beginning. And I would believe what quinns says, he's amongst the champions of this site Turn 19 sent.

PS. There is another bug worth mentioning, present in the vanilla game, but more prominent in the FF. Building a militia or a settler in a city, which has one or more slaves, and exactly ONE citizen, is free - no citizen loss. So let's not exploit that bug, OK?
            Okay, I will not exploit. And don't believe what I say... go ahead and crank your power graph up! I mean it, what DO I know? This is a different game than the vanilla. What works there MAY not work in FF

Comment

Turn 24 to Max.
              Well about you Quinns - we (at least me :P) don't know what you are capable of. That's why it's kinda scary.
              But well. Don't take it serious, it's friendly match, but at this point without some chit-chat's or jokes or saying that someone owns/sucks this would be kinda boring. I mean before finding any of you guys there's noone really to talk about and I don't want to play single player for few weeks (Before we start interacting with each other), you know?

I see... Okay, just trying to hint at a little friendly advice That is, keep your PG low in the beginning. But what do I know?
              How? I build - my power graph rises.
              I develop - my power graph rises again.
              I don't think that this trick is about not doing anything

Comment

Remember how Musashi became the greatest warrior when he threw his sword away?
                Anyway, looking at quinns' PG I'm sort of scared too - it swings wildly up and down!
                Turn 24 sent.

Comment

Remember how Musashi became the greatest warrior when he threw his sword away?
                  True, true...
                  I will learn from his deeds. Most likely I'll become most dangerous when I'll throw my Nukes around.
                  Almost the same

Comment

Man, I'm scared to death of your copper-tipped nukes with multi-beaver warheads
                    Turn 25 to quinns!

Comment

LOL! Good dialog! Okay, yes building anything (except public works and tile improvements) makes your power graph go up. When you destroy it (OR TURN IT INTO A CITY), it goes down... Who knows, it may or may not work.

The Mexicans celebrate Cinco de Mayo (5th of May) and the Battle of Puebla where we defeated Napolean III's army! Hurray! (Too bad the French occupied Puebla and Mexico City the next year... but let's not talk about that, okay?)

Turn 25 to Solar.
                      Last edited by quinns; May 5, 2011, 15:49.

Comment

I wonder how you will react when you'll get hit by my long range iron tomahawk missile.

Comment

Originally posted by Eerion View Post
                          I wonder how you will react when you'll get hit by my long range iron tomahawk missile.
                          I will react by dying.

Comment

Well this question was asked to Max, but I appreciate that Quinns
                            Soon my game will be much more fun. Damn can't wait.

Comment

Quinns is right, units give you a huge boost to PG. Cities and population - a small one (if any). And the advances - almost none at all.
                              Turn 26 sent.

Comment

Turn 26 to Solar. Quinns is ALWAYS right! ... errrm... sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X