Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruel Universe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 156 to Hatschy
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • elbowed EPW

      nudge-nudge, ya know what I mean
      anti steam and proud of it

      CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

      Comment


      • 157 off again
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • and on to GT.
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • 158 to Hatschy
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • Turn 158 to Platypus Rex.

              Comment


              • My grand empire is complete

                on to GT
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • 159 to Hatschy
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • My empire still is not complete.
                    Turn 159 to Platypus Rex.

                    Comment


                    • mine has yet to begin....lol

                      159 EPW
                      anti steam and proud of it

                      CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                      Comment


                      • I think you should be sending me turn 160, not 159?
                        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                        Comment


                        • 160 freshly packed and sent to EPW
                          anti steam and proud of it

                          CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                          Comment


                          • And on to GT
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • 160 to Hatschy
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • 161 EPW

                                anyone know how to keep the game from switching to right click?

                                I never select it, about every 10 turns,it happens automatically
                                anti steam and proud of it

                                CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X