Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruel Universe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 136 resent
    anti steam and proud of it

    CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Platypus Rex
      136 resent
      We are on turn 137 not 136......
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • 136 was the last turn I had
        anti steam and proud of it

        CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

        Comment


        • If you take your turn 136 it should produce EPW's turn 137 when played. I resent turn 136 just in case you didn't receive it and 135 is the last one you have.

          Comment


          • will do later tonight
            anti steam and proud of it

            CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

            Comment


            • 137 to Hatschy
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • Turn 137 to Platypus Rex.

                Comment


                • In English and this is for our game

                  Thanks

                  Gramps
                  Last edited by Grandpa Troll; May 24, 2006, 07:49.

                  Comment


                  • 138 EPW
                    anti steam and proud of it

                    CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                    Comment


                    • 138 to Hatschy
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • Turn 138 to Platypus Rex.

                        Comment


                        • 139 EPW

                          dont be afraid to send me a bump e mail If I not played the turn within 2 days

                          I still cant get updated to this thread,--so if I forget to check, I will lose track of it for a couple days
                          anti steam and proud of it

                          CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                          Comment


                          • 139 back to Hatschy
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • Turn 139 to Platypus Rex.

                              Comment


                              • 140 EPW
                                anti steam and proud of it

                                CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X