Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruel Universe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 114 EPW
    anti steam and proud of it

    CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

    Comment


    • 114 back to Hatschy
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • Turn 114 to Platypus Rex.

        Comment


        • with slight of hand 115 to EPW
          anti steam and proud of it

          CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

          Comment


          • 115 back to Hatschy
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • Turn 115 to Platypus Rex.

              Comment


              • nexting to EPW
                anti steam and proud of it

                CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                Comment


                • 116 to Hatschy
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • 117 spewing forth to EPW
                    anti steam and proud of it

                    CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                    Comment


                    • I didn't receive my turn 117 yet. Could you resend the turn to EPW, please. Or, if you read this, EPW, please resend the turn, please.

                      Comment


                      • resend to EPW
                        anti steam and proud of it

                        CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                        Comment


                        • sorry i played the turn but forgot to send it.
                          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                          Comment


                          • 117 back to Hatschy
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • Turn 117 to Platypus Rex.

                              Comment


                              • 118 EPW
                                anti steam and proud of it

                                CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X