Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruel Universe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 110 to Hatschy
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • Turn 110 to Platypus Rex.

      Comment


      • rock -n-rolling 111 to EPW
        anti steam and proud of it

        CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

        Comment


        • 111 to Hatschy
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • 112 EPW
            anti steam and proud of it

            CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

            Comment


            • 112 to Hatschy who is smoking the pg
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                112 to Hatschy who is smoking the pg
                And wasting tons of money on upkeep no doubt
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • hanging my head in shame, and proud of it


                  off to EPW
                  anti steam and proud of it

                  CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                  Comment


                  • Your island is a bit small, but you could have fit 10 cities on it at least.

                    Pump out those settlers
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • the turn is where?
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • hatschy me thinks.
                        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                        Comment


                        • I sent turn 112 to Platypus Rex on the 15th, just didn't post here. Turn resent.

                          Comment


                          • I am the owner of that snafu

                            would you like to know how much I paid for it

                            112 off to EPW
                            anti steam and proud of it

                            CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                            Comment


                            • 113 to Hatschy
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • Turn 113 to Platypus Rex.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X