bump?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Cruel Universe
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
you mean email him?Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
EPW, you send to P Rex?"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
I send the turn to you. You send it to hatschy. Hatschy sends it to Platypus.Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
Actually, I see that you send to P REx, and I send to Hatschy?
I was trying to figure out where it might be
Since I never received the turn and Hatschy was the last to post, I gather that it must be with Platypus. This conclusion is further validated by the fact that Platypus has been having various civilizaiton related computer problems and may have lost the turn.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Thanks I aint thinking real straight nowOriginally posted by EPW
I send the turn to you. You send it to hatschy. Hatschy sends it to Platypus.
Since I never received the turn and Hatschy was the last to post, I gather that it must be with Platypus. This conclusion is further validated by the fact that Platypus has been having various civilizaiton related computer problems and may have lost the turn.
Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
Comment