Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruel Universe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Turn 102 to Platypus Rex.

    Comment


    • doing the EPW thing
      anti steam and proud of it

      CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

      Comment


      • 103 to Hatschy
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • Turn 103 to Platypus Rex.

          Comment


          • turn marches on
            anti steam and proud of it

            CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

            Comment


            • oVER TO gt
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • 104 to Hatschy
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • Turn 104 to Platypus Rex.

                  Comment


                  • 105 EPW
                    anti steam and proud of it

                    CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                    Comment


                    • 105 back to Hatschy
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • swing away EPW
                        anti steam and proud of it

                        CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                        Comment


                        • 106 back to Hatschy
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • Turn 106 to Platypus Rex.

                            Comment


                            • 107 EPW
                              anti steam and proud of it

                              CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

                              Comment


                              • 107 to Hatschy
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X