Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E T Phone Home

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by EPW
    3rd city to starve this game
    man you are a meanie

    68 back
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #77
      69 back
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #78
        thank you PINK for the temp labor

        70 back
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #79
          71
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #80
            72 back
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #81
              and 73
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #82
                74 back
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #83
                  and 75
                  nice er excellent pop count ya got going
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    76 back

                    did I see you were soothsayed?

                    I saw it when screen ended

                    get them thar heretics!!
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      77 back
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        78 back found some decent land finally
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          79 back

                          man u r smokin on da pop count
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            80 back to wabbit woo
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I have just witnessed, in a dream perhaps, the terrible defeat of the Roman Garrison at Hispalis. May the Irish be utterly smitted for their barbarious crimes
                              Attached Files
                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                81 back

                                plans are now being made to free my citizens

                                shame ya know

                                my people dun like whiskey nor potatoes
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X