Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E T Phone Home

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    56 and have signed a deal to allow them slavers to remain in my country
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #62
      57 hope your flourishing well
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #63
        58-Despite some early setbacks my civ is rapidly expanding.
        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

        Comment


        • #64
          58 back
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #65
            59 back
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #66
              60 back 14 cities and 4 settlers

              plus a nice task force of slavers set out for the hunting of tresspassers
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #67
                61 back

                i see your pop count climbing well
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                  60 back 14 cities and 4 settlers

                  plus a nice task force of slavers set out for the hunting of tresspassers
                  Guess its only fair that i tell you the state of my Empire.

                  As of the end of turn 61, 19 cities and 7 settlers.

                  I have met with a scottish prophet and nothing more.
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    indeed

                    I have hope of peace

                    but el pinko stupido will have to stop slave attempting me


                    62 to ya
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      63 back
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        64 to ya
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          65 back
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            66 back hope pink takes the hint
                            time will tell
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              67 back and da pinkos cometh
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                3rd city to starve this game
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X