Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E T Phone Home

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 191 back time fer bed

    c ya next round my friend

    GT
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • 192 back
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • and 193
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • Okay if the alliance expires on turn 200?
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EPW
            Okay if the alliance expires on turn 200?
            i am gonna get bopped

            end it now if ya like

            gramps
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • 194 back
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • 195 to ya
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • 196 back
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • The London Exchange has saved me from stagnation.
                    Attached Files
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • that looks uggly from where i sit

                      197 back
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • 198 back
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • 199 back then I die
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • 200 back at ya
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • 201 sent

                              Do you want to stop now, I have 100 marines and some aeroplanes which I can readily land in your territory. Not to mention the nukes...
                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EPW
                                201 sent

                                Do you want to stop now, I have 100 marines and some aeroplanes which I can readily land in your territory. Not to mention the nukes...
                                it would be best

                                again

                                I have much to learn

                                thanks

                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X