back at ya and off to work I go
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GT meets EPW in a WAR
Collapse
X
-
Some native Americans joined my far superior empire
turn 20 sent"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Turn 21 is off...
Have any recommendations on city spacing? In ctp2 I left four spaces between every city but that doesn't seem neccessary in CTP as you can pick the spaces you want worked.
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
I have found through many losses, early on grab cities quickly on a river and failry close together, you can allways disband later..Originally posted by EPW
Turn 21 is off...
Have any recommendations on city spacing? In ctp2 I left four spaces between every city but that doesn't seem neccessary in CTP as you can pick the spaces you want worked.
Then work out best monopolies of goods
Hope this helps?
Peace
(Turn sent as well!!)
Hanz EnfranzHi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
-
The Great Americans expand at an umprecedented rate..and the ruins keep on giving...
turn 37 sent"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Apparently my warrior did not strike fear into the hearts of your citizens as I had hoped
turn 39 sent"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment

or bite yer prissey little @r$e
Comment