Don't blame me for this war! It was the English who started it. My citizens in Minneapolis were so angery about it they starved to death! Down with the English!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
GT meets EPW in a WAR
Collapse
X
-
Man..you r a tough leaderOriginally posted by EPW
Don't blame me for this war! It was the English who started it. My citizens in Minneapolis were so angery about it they starved to death! Down with the English!
Starving your people?
Man..well..you are not starving them all..by the looks at your POP Count..better to make an example I reckon..keep the rest in line!!
Sacrifice One for the better of the Multitude..ok!!
Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
-
Erm-how do you know my pop count? I'm still not very familiar with the interface.Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
Man..well..you are not starving them all..by the looks at your POP Count..better to make an example I reckon..keep the rest in line!!
turn 62 sent"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
I've had 2 cities starve to death (usually the turn after they were built) but they had little effect on the empire as a whole."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Well..one thing..I would say you most certainly have ICS down pat!!Originally posted by EPW
I've had 2 cities starve to death (usually the turn after they were built) but they had little effect on the empire as a whole.
I am most impressed and will do what i can to keep up..i will be growing soon and hopefully catch up a little bit..
well.."DARNED LITTLE!!"
lol
Hanz EnfranzHi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
-
There wouldn't be this problem if there were CITY LIMITS like in CTP2.
Oh, don't trade maps with the french
"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Well there are limits to the number of cities you can build; but 40 under theocracy is much too high.Originally posted by EPW
There wouldn't be this problem if there were CITY LIMITS like in CTP2."...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
Ok..I did ask and hope that you will understand that I no longer will honor in anyway,shape or form a request from your civilization.
I "asked" and no we dun need to war but you must understand each time one asks it compounds future trusts when a simple move like removing from ones territory would seem a reasonable request?
I understand you do not see it that way so we will of course have to review any.all future requests from your diplomatic services.
Hanz EnfranzHi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
-
perhaps EPW means no harm but rather wants to move forward by his offering a peace dove with olive branch?
This could be possible..however there is the minor issue of the Pikeman..he seems to desire to go home, is it not possible for him to have this wish granted?
I think so..I do hope you will reconsider your status and comply with minor territorial disputes..
I feel your Military Liason Officer announcing no troops in my territory are, how shall we say "Inaccurate"
Hanz EnfranzHi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah
Comment
-
I had no idea there was a city there! I just moved the pikeman and there it was. Sorry about the misunderstanding....
turn 70 sent"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
Comment