Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT meets EPW in a WAR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GT meets EPW in a WAR

    Ok

    Here are the settings:

    Gigantic Map

    4 spots

    Hanz Enfranz of the Germans BCRONKITE@ec.rr.com

    Epwood of The Americans epwood1@hotmail.com

    English

    French

    EARTH WORLD

    NO POLLUTION

    BLOODLUST ON

    WET/DRY "Middle"
    WARM/COLD "Middle"
    OCEAN/LAND-LAND ALL RIGHT
    ISLAND/CONTINENT-CONTINENT ALL RIGHT
    UNIFORM/DIVERSE-2 notches from the far left going toward right
    FEW/MANY GOODS-MANY ALL RIGHT

    Let me know if this is ok by you?

    Piracy and Pillaging is up to you? I would prefer no but ai will still do it so you name it?

    Let me know and I'll start once you view the settings

    I am easy and will not attack if you play nice, be a buttocks breath and well, Ill smoke yer sorry @r$e!!



    Oh and Peace

    Grandpa Troll (and my wunder Cat Fluffy!)
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

  • #2
    Looks fine, lets get going

    Forgot, I guess no pillaging/pirating; not really sure since both are completely useless tactics in CTP2. (Trade is worthless and pillaging only has a very limited effect because of the way things are calculated)
    Last edited by EPW; July 6, 2004, 23:21.
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • #3
      turn -0- sent

      From Hanz Enfranz of the Germans

      agreed no pirating and no pillaging for entire game
      (except ai will)

      But we wont

      Peace
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #4
        I also posted in the PBEM CHALLENGE MATCH THREAD and now we are off!

        Peace

        GT
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #5
          Turn 1 sent

          So this is how everyone gets such a high post count
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EPW
            Turn 1 sent

            So this is how everyone gets such a high post count
            Well..it helps

            Turn -1- sent

            my first Chateau settled
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #7
              Turn 2 sent

              Washington D.c is up and running
              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EPW
                Turn 2 sent

                Washington D.c is up and running
                Got the update that you sent turn two but didnt get turn 2

                im gonna head to bed Ill wait a few more minutes but have to get up in a couple hours for work


                Peace GT
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sent again though it says I sent it right the first time

                  GT and gg
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EPW
                    Sent again though it says I sent it right the first time

                    GT and gg
                    I got bth back to back..lol

                    i sent away

                    say..you any kin to David Wood?

                    I ssem to have remember playing a david wood here??

                    or maybe I am geezing??
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Turn 3 sent; no david in my family

                      E stands for Eric
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Cool
                        turn -3- sent off to work I am gone

                        Chaio
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Turn 4 sent
                          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EPW
                            Turn 4 sent
                            Ill be on for several hours and also Lord Quinns NEEDS your BAID (Best A I Defeat ) as well as country

                            We believe American but ya never know...

                            I will play as many turns as possible, I will be playing CIVIIIConquests and continuing to write my next INSTALLMENT so I will keep checking back

                            Tell me if you like what you see??

                            Peace

                            Gramps
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Turn 5 sent....

                              "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X