Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT meets EPW in a WAR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    back at you and goooood evening
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #17
      Good Evening..turn 6 is off....
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #18
        turn 7 sent...do u need me to tell you every turn?
        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by EPW
          turn 7 sent...do u need me to tell you every turn?
          nah..just if you want to report any news to kinda make it an interesting story line, then its kewl by me!

          Maybe like we have encountered superior German Hans Enfranz and decide to give them three free tech plus 100 gold per turn so they dont stomp a mudhole in me..

          something along them lines!!

          Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

          Comment


          • #20
            OKay turn 8 sent...
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • #21
              Turn 10 sent

              Newsflash!

              English have third city read all about it!!
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #22
                brb...15-20 minutes
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • #23
                  Turn 12 sent

                  Edit: I'm a prince
                  Last edited by EPW; July 7, 2004, 20:36.
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by EPW
                    Turn 12 sent

                    Edit: I'm a prince
                    Congrats!

                    I just sent turn 12 back...
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      turn 13 sent
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Turn 14 sent...

                        settlers have founded Boston!!
                        Attached Files
                        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Go for it!

                          I have just sent the turn 14 back..maybe a few more turns this evening!

                          Peace

                          GT
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Turn 15 sent... I have about a half an hour
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Turn -17- sent twenty minutes ago, I am off to bed

                              peace

                              Great start so far! (For the Fatherland!)

                              Gramps
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                turn 18 sent
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X