Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackice, you seem very certain of Paulno1's guilt. You must have mounds of evidence because you are obviously very upset with him. It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just stating what happened in our challenge match. He did not cheat, I'm sure of it. I can zip up all the turns, if you like, and send them to you (if I can dig them up ). He beat me fair and square, as far as I saw it. You're right to say that one honest game does not make one honest. It just seems very odd that he would cheat when he can beat a fairly decent player (me ) without cheating at all!??

Comment

Originally posted by Mathemagician
      Dimytes i pushed one city to size 22 this way, the slaves working for food, the free citizens researching with galileo's telescope. and once emancipation act hit the ground, i had even more scientists.
      Were you guys trying to simulate the USA, and then you got spared for the civil war?
      My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
        It just seems very odd that he would cheat when he can beat a fairly decent player (me ) without cheating at all!??
        Perhaps he was such a clever cheater that you didn't notice?

My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePlagueRat

Perhaps he was such a clever cheater that you didn't notice?

Perhaps! I can send you all the zipped game saves if you're interested in checking it. I believe there were 77 turns multiplied times 2 for dual-duel for a total of 154 turns.

Comment

you mentioned a PW-slic ?
            ive tried to modify PWs over a slic file (when trying to make 'honest' mods ), but had no success. how does one do that ?
            Code:
              trigger 'AddSILOPW' when(g.player) {
              SetPlayer(1, g.player);
              i=0;

while (i < player.1.cities) {
                SetCityByIndex(1, player.1, i);
                if (CityHasBuilding(city, "IMPROVE_SILO")) {
                  SetPW(player.1, player.1.publicworkslevel + 16 * city.population);
                }
                i = i + 1;
              }
            }
            this particular you just add to the SLIC then save it in what ever scenario default file in default gamedat file within the scenario folder..

What happens is for each city that builds a granary, EACH citizen in each city that HAS a Granary built gets 16 PW EACH turn

You can modify to make any improvement..and also any amo9unt of pw

I have tried such ideas as building a nuclear plant and giving each citizen 100pw..
            so ideas are endless

Of course this code will not take care of any Dawgs dumping "ON" public works..thats another matter entirely

Peace

GT
            Attached Files
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

cool. thank you.
              can you please also explain what the individual lines do ? e.g. why you need to use a "SetPlayer" command.
              Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
              O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

cool. thank you.
                can you please also explain what the individual lines do ? e.g. why you need to use a "SetPlayer" command.
                Avoid the dark side of SLIC stay with using for scenarios, for the SLIC Powers are mightier than those of a mere Jedi-Knight....

SetPlayer I would think means just that when a "player i.e.1 meaning first uses all other will in turn..

I believe, as I have allowed such as JBYTHEWAY and Locutus to come up with this and many more..I simply tweak to suit my individual needs...

Peace

GT
                Attached Files

Comment

thanks again

Comment

Of course this code will not take care of any Dawgs dumping "ON" public works..thats another matter entirely
                    You worked that in nicely just so you could post that picture
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

I am so proud of you..we will all salute you..for I live and breathe to post attachments...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

LOL didnt get that at first.

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
                          Perhaps! I can send you all the zipped game saves if you're interested in checking it. I believe there were 77 turns multiplied times 2 for dual-duel for a total of 154 turns.
                          Blackice you can write a book, but paul do not cheat i know him many years he is always a fair player.
                          But i know a story of a game with blackice where he edited the game to get unlimited gold
                          I dont mind what you do blackice i enjoy my games with paul. And i guess yoda found the rush buy bug.
                          Dont be angry blackice we just play a game and i dont have ego problems

Comment

Originally posted by filix

Blackice you can write a book, but paul do not cheat i know him many years he is always a fair player.
                            But i know a story of a game with blackice where he edited the game to get unlimited gold
                            I dont mind what you do blackice i enjoy my games with paul. And i guess yoda found the rush buy bug.
                            Dont be angry blackice we just play a game and i dont have ego problems
                            Nice jump reverse hook....Blackice didnt see that coming..what will blackice do..
                            Attached Files

Comment

Paul used those tricks well before anyone knew of them, on opponents and called himself god... I will add he only disclosed the swap trick not the others which he continued to use after being hailed a hero...

I say bah on the hero bit he cheated, admitted to cheating and simply because he came clean on half of it does not make him anything more than a cheat period. Especially in the light he knew of the other exploits and never disclosed them, continued to use them to beat unsuspecting opponents. You call that what fair play? A decent guy? A sportsman? A good honest gamer? He cheated and still does even some that play with him regular today have questions still.

You have one game quinn and that is VOLUMES of proof of his innocence? I have never studied those saves you? Did he ramp?

It's not cheating? Using game exploits to defeat your opponent in any other game is concidered cheating including this one. So what Filix and quinn are saying is paul never used them to defeat his opponents? He admitted to it so what planet are you two on?

Yoda can attest to the fact paul also has admitted he will use them even if agreed not to if he is going down in the game I have a screen shot of that somewhere I could dig it up.... This too is not cheating? ok Most also think, some are sure they know he has two comps to look at game saves to study map positions during the game...

Actually Filix that story is incorrect, it is one paul loves to tell though. No I was testing a game patch that in fact has been in use. I have freely shown this patch to who ever would like to see it's use and learn what to look for unlike the ones who use it...As I said I was able to use this patch to mimic pauls gold and pw to a tee. He uses an average of 10 gold per turn and uses and average of 10 pw per citizen. The patch was only used to test I did not rack up endless GL points and go about bragging I won these games did I? I also targeted paul for this test for obvious reason's.

Good points Troll why is that? Quinn have you ever even come close to beating paul online under not so controled environment? I think not and keep in mind these near wins and one win for Gav came shortly after the chit hit the fan. Until then no one came close remember?

On another note nice to see the thread jumping again
                              Last edited by blackice; April 26, 2004, 19:20.
                              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                              Or do we?

Comment

so, blackice, to strengthen your point, you should show us where paul admitted that he cheated.
                                a quote and a link would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X